General angst (Kaminari)

It wasn't worth the fight anymore. There was nothing or no one to fight for anyway. It didn't matter, nothing did, and nobody cared. Nobody cared what happened to you. Nobody would miss you when you were gone. Nobody would mourn for you. Nobody would even remember.

You were just a ghost. Invisible, numb and a nuisance. Always hovering around, trying to get people to listen. They didn't, nobody heard you anymore. They had heard you once, but it felt like it had been forever ago. You felt like you lived in a different dimension, disconnected from the others, and the world. Nowadays, people had forgotten about you. You had forgotten about you. What was it like when you were still you? Were you an optimist? What did you like? Were you a social person? You couldn't remember anymore. That's what the illness did, it made you fade away, from yourself and everyone else. You were just a blurry picture, the colors were mixed and it was hard to make out the details anymore. But the blurriness would be gone soon. Hopefully the momentary wind on your face would make the colors clear again.

You were standing on the ledge, deep in thought. But all it took was one little word to wake you back to reality.

"[Name]?"

He wasn't supposed to be here. How was he here? Nobody was supposed to know where you were? So how did he find you?

"You shouldn't be here Denki. It'd better if you just left.", you whispered.

He wasn't very close to you, but he could hear you perfectly, and he was scared. He didn't want to believe what he was seeing. You, standing on a cliff. Ready to jump.

"You shouldn't be standing so close to the edge [Name], you could fall. Just please, come here.", he said nervously.

You didn't answer. You just stared at him. Why was he standing there? Begging for you to come to him. He wasn't supposed to care. Nobody else did. Why would he be any different than the rest of them?

"Please.", he pleaded.

"I don't have anything waiting for me. There's nobody to tell me I should stay. No one will remember me."

"That's not true. I'm hero to tell you to stay, and I'm not going to let you take another step forward."

"Denki, just stop.", you sighted.

"No, I'm not going to stop. I love you and I'm never going to let you do this.", he shouted.

"You-you-you, lo-love me-me?"

"I do, just get over here, please."

You took a step towards him, then another one, and another one. When Kaminari was sure you were far enough from the ledge, he dashed to you and wrapped his arms around you.

"Oh thank god.", he whispered.

He just held you, and you didn't know what you should say to him. He had told you he loved you. But at the moment it didn't matter what you'd say. The only thing that mattered was that you were safe.