Domestic AU 1 (Kirishima)

Kirishima and Eijo were running around the living room. They'd let you sleep a little later today. You were yawning in the doorway, looking at them, when a wave of nausea washed over you. You rushed to the bathroom and emptied the content of your stomach into the toilet.

"Momma, are you okay?" Eijo asked from the door.

"Yeah, momma is fine-urgh" you vomited again.

"Babe what's wrong?" Kirishima asked, with panic in his voice.

"Just some morning sickness. Like when I was pregnant with Eijo..." your voice faded as you realized the possibility.

"Holy shit" Kirishima whispered.

"Papa said a bad word" Eijo pouted and pulled his father's hand

"I'll run to the corner shop real quick and get you a test" Kirishima said.

"Thank you" you yelled after him, but he was already out the door.

Kirishima came back in under 10 minutes and he had a bag of like seven different pregnancy test.

"I didn't know which was good so I took one of each", he panted.

You smiled weakly, and took the bag from him. He and Eijo left you alone to do the test.

When you went to the living room, you were smiling.

"What did it say?" Kirishima asked excitedly.

"I did a few and they were all positive. Eiji I'm pregnant!" you jumped to his arms.

Kirishima catched you mid-air and spun you around laughing and kissing your cheek. He was thrilled. You were going to have another child. He was going to be a dad of two.

"We're gonna have a baby!" he rejoiced.

"Momma, where is a baby?" Eijo asked.

Kirishima put you down and you both kneeled down to the child's level.

"The baby is here" you said and placed a hand on your stomach.

"Momma did you eat a baby?" Eijo asked worriedly.

"No darling, the baby is growing in there" you smiled, holding in a laughter

"Is the baby my brother?" Eijo asked.

"Or a sister"

"It is little" Eijo said after a while of thinking.

"It is, but it's going to grow, just like you did" Kirishima smiled, and tusseled the kid's hair.

Eijo disappered to the bedroom, and came back with a blanket.

"Momma, sit on the couch"

You sat down and Eijo put the blankie over your bellie and pressed his head against it. Kirishima followed his example.

"Now the baby is warm" Eijo stated.

You smiled, not only did the child have an amazing father, but it was also going to have a great older brother. Kirishima looked up at you with such love in his eyes it made your heart beat a bit faster.