Too weak (Kaminari)

A/N: Tumblr request about an s/o who feels too weak for life or something like that.

You were trying to focus on your school work, but it seemed impossible. It felt like nothing made sense and you just couldn't seem to decipher any of the math problems.

You just sighed and picked up your phone, deciding to shoot Kaminari a message.

"Can you come to my room? I need to talk to you" you sent him, before starting to put away your books and pens and such.

"Sure, I'll be there in a min" Kaminari sent back.

Soon after, there was a knock on your door, and you went to open it.

"Hey babe" Kaminari smiled widely as he walked into the room. "So what's up"

"Nothing much, I just wanted someone to talk to" you shrugged as he sat down on the chair in front of your desk, and you sat down on your bed opposite to him.

"So, let's talk" Kaminari said.

He had a bit of a dreadful feeling about what you wanted to talk to him about. He knew you had been having some difficulty with your mental health lately, but he was still holding out hope it wouldn't be too bad.

"I've been thinking... I don't know if I'm strong enough to go on for very much longer. I mean sure, I can probably finish high school here at UA, but after that, I don't really see a point to it all" you sighed.

"Okay?" Kaminari didn't really know what to say.

"And I feel like I'll never be able to make anything of myself. I feel like I can't live up to people's expectations of me and I hate it. Btw I don't really want you to solve this for me, I just wanted to vent to someone"

Kaminari was glad that you didn't expect him to have answers for you, because he most certainly didn't. He did know he wanted to help you though.

"Yeah, I don't really know what to say to that. I just want you to know that I'm gonna be here for you and I'll do my best to help you find something to go on for"

"Thanks Denki, I appreciate that a lot" you said with a small smile.

Kaminari stood up from the chair and sat down next to you on the bed, wrapping his arm around your shoulders.

"You're gonna be just fine" he said as he placed a kiss on your cheek.

You leaned your head on his shoulder and just took a few deep breaths, maybe he was right.