"Jungkook," I softly called him and he hummed as he made circles on my cheekbone, "Why do you actually love me? Why me, a boy?" Leishi you better have good hearing skills or I am going to punch your face if you don't listen to every word he says. Jungkook stared at me and smiled. Come up with something cheesy. I can take it.

"Because," he took my hand and kissed it before continuing, "You are the only one who can make my heart jump in joy, who can make me feel like a love sick puppy. Your eyes are like the deepest sea and once I look into them, I know that I wouldn't come out of it alive. Your smile brings joy to my soul. A sun's brightness can never compare to your glowing personality. You are the only soul who knows my deepest pains and sorrows and even understands them. Your laugh is the sweetest thing I have ever heard. Even sweeter than honey. Why do I love you? 

"Tae baby...you are the cause of my euphoria."

Okay...scratch the part where I said that I can take his cheesy talks. This was too much! I was almost on the verge of crying. Such beautiful words and such an amazing voice. Who is he? This is not the Jungkook I know. Is he his twin? 

"Jungkook," I softly whispered and he leaned towards me. Oh great! Here it comes. 

Every single space in between us dissolved as our lips connected. He moved smoothly against mine and I just followed him. His arms were on my waist while mine were around his neck. This feeling...it felt...different. He pulled me closer to him and one of his hand went under my hoodie. If we have 'that' here, I am going to kill him in his sleep. Or might as well kill him while doing 'that'.

We slowly pulled away and he quickly kissed me before winking at me. Okay...what was that about?

"She left," he said and I turned to look around. Oh...that lady was nowhere to be seen. Good riddance! Must have got fed up with us and ran away.

"That was my...FOURTH KISS!" I yelled at him and he laughed. Just how many kisses was he going to give me? It hasn't even been a month or it has been? But...why? At this rate, I might lose my first ten kisses to him.

"You are pretty good at acting," he complimented and I proudly grinned. Yes, I am, "Especially that crying part. Gosh! For a second, I thought you were actually crying."

"I am the best. I was almost going to laugh at every single cheesy thing you said."

"Yeah. I could see it in your eyes," he frowned and I foolishly grinned, "If you had laughed then, she would have got to know the truth and would have informed my father about it."

"Relax. I can handle laughter," I said and he rolled his eyes at me, "By the way, those words you said to me, where they—"

"Fake," he interrupted me and I face-palmed myself.

"I know that, you dumb," I said and he scowled at me, "That last part which you said...you are the cause of my euphoria...where did you get that cheesy line?"

"Oh that?" he asked and I nodded, "That is from a favorite song of mine."

"Which song?"

"Euphoria."

"By?"

"Justin Seagull aka Kookie."

"Never heard of him. Is it good?" I asked him and his eyes widened with shook. Oh crap! We have a seagull's fan here.

"His songs are amazing. I always listen to them every day. Even you should go listen to it," he said and I nodded. Whatever you say.

"Can I see his picture?" I asked and he took out his phone from his pocket and showed me the picture. He was...FRICKING HOT! He looked so out of the world. I so want to marry him.

"He is so sexy," I accidently muttered and Jungkook laughed.

"Yep he is. Pretty handsome, right?"

"Yeah. I wish he was my boy—I mean, I wish he was in an anime. I would love to have him as my boyfriend."

"Sadly, he isn't single."

"Huh?" I stared at him and he nodded.

"He is engaged."

"WHAT?" I gasped. My dream guy is engaged? "To whom?"

"V."

"V?"

"Yes, V. He is his fiancée. Seagull proposed to him three weeks back and they are going to get married soon."

"Wow! Do you have V's picture?" I asked him and he showed me his picture. Even he looked hot. But just between you and me, I like Seagull more. My dream boyfriend is him!

"Who do you like—Kookie or V?" I asked him and he made a 'V' sign with his hand.

"I like Kookie!" I exclaimed with joy and he laughed.

"Did you know that the gang calls me Kookie?" Jungkook said and I stared at him. The hell is he talking about?

"Okay...so?"

"That means..." he leaned towards my face and I held my breath, "You like me."

"N-No way," I pushed him and released my breath, "I like Seagull. Now shoo shoo! Don't eat my head."

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes at me and walked away. Yes! Go away now! 

He suddenly stopped and turned around to face me. He had a wicked smile on his face and my inner soul was telling me that something was not right.

"You," he said and he slowly walked towards me, "You did something before to me, didn't you?"

Before? What does he mean?

"You mean...the project?" I asked and he wickedly chuckled.

"How dumb!" he laughed and turned back to the evil mode, "You don't remember?"

"Uhmm...what are you talking about?"

"An impact that can break a heart or cause a fight. It leaves behind a red mark and is like a high-five to the face. Ring any bells?"

"Red mark...High-five... Crap!" I said and foolishly smiled, "that slap was part of the drama. Hehe. I swear, I seen it in K-dramas and in other dramas too. And even in anime. So Jungkook, spare my life. Please!"

"Spare you," he chuckled and smirked at me, "You slapped me so you need to receive your punishment."

Punishment? That time...NO WAY!

"Bye-Bye. I can hear Jimin calling me. See you later," I dashed out of the playground, but that fricking, fast bunny caught up to me and grabbed my collar.

"LET ME GO!" I yelled and he laughed.

"Punishment time, babe." 

Mommy! Help me!

._._._._._._._._._._.

Thanks for 5.5K reads!! Hope you guys are enjoying this book and I don't know whether this chapter meets your expectations. Don't forget to vote and comment and if you guys find any mistake, feel free to correct them. Have a nice day and I love you guys!!❤❤

(●ˇ∀ˇ●)