"You ready for this?" She asked as she eyed what I was wearing.

"As I'll ever be." I answered, "What are you looking for?"

"Trying to tell if the rumors are true."

"What rumors?"

"That you've been sleeping with Riley, and that you're pregnant." She said, "It does look like you've put on weight so I guess they're true, won't everyone love to hear that."

"They're not true." I said wondering if Riley had heard this yet, "Why do you feel the need to make crap up? Are you really that board with your own life? Or is it the damn lockers in the hallway making you feel like you're in high school?"

"I'm not making crap up deary. Everyone here knows you're a whore. You hung out with Kyle before he left, then you are always around Andrew and he's thirty years older than you and married, or do they both like sleeping with you?" She said as she walked ahead of me.

I didn't respond, nothing I would say was going to help right now and I didn't need to be more upset before having to talk in front of people. Andrew and his wife Sarah were sitting in the cafeteria, they waved me over as soon as they saw me.

"you ready to present?" Sarah asked.

"I guess so." I answered.

"You guess so? What did Abigail say to you now? We saw her walk in right before you." Andrew said.

"Normal crap, I guess there's a rumor that I'm pregnant with Riley's kid, and she's trying to start one that we have threesomes." I answered.

"Wow, someone is really getting desperate." Sarah responded.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Abigail, she needs to throw you off your game because she knows you are better at this then she is. The bosses like you and go to you for ideas because of how quick you are at problem solving. She knows that if she can make you look bad then she looks better." Sarah said.

"Plus, she's been chasing Riley since she started working here and hates that you two are always exchanging books and movies." Andrew added.

"Peachy. Now I get to go and sit in this meeting and wonder how many people think I am pregnant and think that I have something sexual going on with multiple people." I said. I was wondering if the bosses had heard these rumors, and if they had what was that going to mean for how I looked giving this presentation.

"Get out of your head." Sarah said to me, "Just focus on presenting and we'll talk later and figure out what to do. I'll keep an ear out and see if there really are any rumors going around and if there are we'll figure out how to put a stop to them."

All I could do was nod. I made my way to the meeting room we were using. Abigail had already claimed a seat next to one of the bosses. She didn't have her laptop or anything yet, and I wasn't dumb enough to let her try and use mine again. I wanted to avoid having to use the back up on the flash drive attached to my keychain.

"Oh, good you have your laptop, I forgot mine." Abigail said as soon as I picked a seat and sat down.

"Abigail, you have time to go get yours." Our boss Nathan told her, "You forgot it yesterday too, are you the incompetent?"

"I was just trying to save time; I'll go get mine." Abigail said as she got up trying to hide her embarrassed blush as she walked past me.

"I saw her mess with your files yesterday. Were you able to fix them?" Nathan asked me.

"Yes. It wasn't too bad." I answered, surprised that he had seen that and had prevented her from being able to try the same trick again.

Abigail came back. She shot a death glare at me as she placed her laptop down by her seat. She went into the attached kitchen without saying a word. The door slammed behind her and suddenly she was screaming.