dinner parties and snl

The weeks following the release of Lights Up are crazy

Frankie works hard, getting everything that needs to get done, done with her students and spending as much time as she can focused on her students. Whereas Harry is busy doing promotion for his single and the upcoming album all over the world, meaning he and Frankie haven't seen each other for a while. A whole month to be exact. They've managed to chat each night, or most nights over facetime and have kept up with each other through messages but it's still hard for them not to be together in person.

"It was not raw Frankie" Harry states over the phone.

"Oh no, babe, it looked bright pink"

"It was just the way they cooked it, I promise Jeffrey did not eat a raw steak"

"That's gross"

"Baby" He chuckles. "How was your day?" He changes the topic.

"So long" She pouts and flops onto her bed. "But all the assignments were handed in so now for the next few day I'll be busy getting through all of them" She sighs.

"Oh baby" he says sympathetically. "You've been so busy these past few weeks, wish you could have a break" He states and she shrugs.

"Maybe, I don't know, guess it's nearly Christmas break anyways"

"Tha's like a month and a half away" He chuckles and she shrugs.

"At least you're comin home for a bit soon" She smiles, "m'very excited"

"Friday" He smiles and she does too.

"Oh, by the way, I was wonderin'" She starts and he nods, "should we have our parents' over for Sunday night roast?" She states and he nods.

"Sounds really good to me" He smiles excitedly, "will tell mum next time I call her"

"Already told her" Frankie smiles.

"How often do you talk to my mum?" He chuckles and she shrugs.

"How often do you talk to my dad?" Is her rebuttal.

"Touchè"

"Harry! You can't put that there!" Frankie giggles as Harry begins putting the onions in the pot.

"Wha?" He turns to her with a cheeky smile.

"Stop!" She runs up to him, wrapping her arms around his waist. "Put the onions down!"

"Just teasing babe" He puts the chopping board down before kissing her.

"You'd have to restart the soup" She states and he nods.

"I would have" He says honestly and she rolls her eyes at her boyfriend.

"Sometimes I don't know why I love you" She walks away from him to carry on cutting up the potatoes.