shopping and birthdays

The rest of January seemed to go by in a blur

The rest of January seemed to go by in a blur. After their first week together in which they spent every night together, they both decided to take a step back and not move too fast. For the next three weeks, they kept it light and breezy, in Harry's words. The first week after they made their deal, they only saw each other once and then spent the weekend with each other, which was then how the rest of the weeks went by.

Frankie would go to work, teach her kids, go home and speak to Harry as she either went to bed or cooked her dinner. Harry would go to the gym, record some music, go home and speak to Frankie as he either went to bed or cooked dinner. They quickly got into a routine and when they got to see each other each Friday night, it made it much more special.

It was the last Friday of January and Frankie was getting ready for work when she got a phone call.

"Hello?" She answers.

"Hi Sweets"  Her favourite voice comes through the speakers and she smiles.

"Hi" She blushes, "what's up?"

"Could I fetch you from school later today? You'll spend the night at mine?" He offers.

"Yea, I'd love that" She smiles. "I'll pack a bag, anything specific I should bring? Do I need to dress up?"

"Mm, thinking more like dress down" He teases and she chuckles.

"Cheeky" She says and he smiles. "So thongs it is?"

"You're my weakness" He mumbles and she giggles. "I'll fetch you from work at 5?"

"Do you know where it is?" She asks "and you can come at 3, don't need to stay later today"

"I do indeed, I'll see you later then"

"Bye H" She smiles and they hang up. 

She arrives at work, lugging around all her students' books and when she gets to the classroom, she immediately puts the books down. She loves everything she does, truthfully, but when it comes to the mission of taking all the books home to just bring them back the next day, it kills her. She begins handing out all the books as the kids come into the classroom, giving each child a remark on their homework.

"Alright, today we're gonna finish up with our section and once we're done, I'll be giving you all an argumentative essay to write for next week." All her students groan at her words and she chuckles. "I'm giving you all a week to complete it!" She teases and they all shrug. "Let's finish up and then because I'm the nicest teacher ever, I'll go over the essay structure again. So pay attention and we'll have more time for me to give you help with the essay"

She finishes the section before going over the essay, as planned. She answers each question honestly and helps each child as much as she can. Her next three classes of the day drag on a bit before she gets a message from Harry that he's waiting outside whenever she's ready. She smiles at the message as she finishes off her class.