opening up and dinner dates

"I'm so sorry" Is the first thing Harry can say after Frankie spills her guts to him

Frankie an Harry are sat at the dinning room table after eating the breakfast Frankie had prepared for them, as a way to pass the time she hadn't slept. As she prepared their food, she realised that she had to tell Harry everything that morning and when he came down into the kitchen, wearing a sleepy smile, a worried face and his boxers, she felt comforted and ready to spill her horrible past. Throughout her monologue, Harry stayed silent and listened intently, soaking up every word and getting ready to reply. But when it came down to it, he couldn't find the words, so he said the first thing that came to mind.

"Why are you sorry?" She giggles softly, wiping her fallen tears.

"I don't know" He chuckles and shakes his head. "But I do know that you definitely don't deserved to be treated like that, no one does and you're one of the strongest women I've ever met. I'm being serious, Frank, you're incredible and I will spend the rest of our days together telling you that, because it's true and you need to believe it"

"Thank you" She blushes, brushing a piece of hair out of her face, cheeks flushed.

"On another note" Harry says and she looks up at him with a frown. "I meant what I said last night, I really care about you" She immediately brightens up and blushes, covering her face with her hands.

"I meant it too" She muffles through her hands and he chuckles, moving her hands.

"What was that?" He teases and she rolls her eyes playfully.

"I care about you too" He smiles and leans in to kiss her.

"M'glad" He mumbles and she laughs.

They spend the rest of their day together cuddled in Frankie's bed, binging romcoms, this time around the Bridget Jones series. Harry's amazed by the woman laying next to him. He's dated a few women in his life, and sadly a few had been awful relationships before but he's never met someone like Frankie. Although she is damaged, Harry can tell she's trying to get herself back together and for the most part, has. After seeing Sam last night, Harry could tell that Frankie had been transported back to a time where she had been treated badly. But that wasn't the Frankie he had come to know and love, so when she told him all about his past, he realised that she had grown in so many ways even though he hadn't known her for long.

But he knows he's falling in love with her, figured it out when he was in LA after their holiday. As he wrote the songs for the album, he realised that he was falling for her, faster than he ever has before. He wrote his favourite song off the album when he was in LA this past week and it was all about her, to be honest, most of the album is about her and he just didn't know how to tell her.

"Lovey" He whispers to break the silence, so that he doesn't scare her.

"Mhm?" She hums and looks up to him happily.