harry and pińa coladas

(In honor of the Watermelon Sugar vid x)

"Harry, mate, where are you? We have dinner reservations in twenty"

"I'll meet you back at the resort, Jeff. Just leaving the coffee shop now."

"Great. I think we're outside tonight"

"Yea we are, would you please pop past my room and grab a cardigan for me?"

Once Harry got off the phone with Jeff, he stood up from his seat in the cafe and began walking towards the door while messaging his mum. "I'm so sorry" he hears a squeak and he quickly hears a shatter before cringing and looking down at the mess.

"I'm sorry too" He says quickly and looks down to see the woman picking up the mug that's now broken. "But careful, you'll cut yourself" He crouches down to help and hears her whisper something about a dustbin, before lifting her head right as the barista brings a dustpan. Harry notices her visibly calm before getting rid of the mess and standing up. She apologises quickly and Harry notices the British accent, smiling a bit at the familiarity.

"Are you alright?" Harry asks once she's recovered from the mess and she quickly nods her head before answering.

"Ye-Yea, I'm sorry for my clumsiness" she blushes and Harry has to fight off widening his eyes at her beauty. He's completely thrown off by her and takes a deep breath before replying.

"Hey it's alright" he smiles, "it's as much my fault as it is yours, wasn't looking where I was going"

"Don't worry ab- Tommy?" As soon as she's about to reply, her phone begins ringing and when she answers, for some reason Harry finds himself disappointed at another man's name falling from her lips. He doesn't listen to her conversation but rather watches her as she speaks, trying to not be creepy. He watches how she realises something and widens her eyes before quickly grabbing all her things while holding her phone in between her ear and shoulder.

"Sorry about that" she looks up at Harry and he smiles softly at her features, "I've gotta go. Again, sorry for bumping into you" Before Harry can reply, she's zoomed past him and she's out of the coffee shop. He frowns, completely confused by the situation before mumbling to himself.

"Didn't get her name" He frowns and follows her lead. On his way out, he offers to pay for the mug but the barista announces that the woman had already paid for it, which makes Harry even more confused, wondering when and how she did it in her rush out. As soon as he steps out, the heat hits him immediately, he looks around and finds a taxi, giving the driver his destination and heading off.

Once he arrives at the resort, he decides to head up to the restaurant, hoping his friends were there already. See, Harry decided to take a trip to relax after a very intense year. He had toured his debut album till July and spent most of his days after, making music for the next. By Christmas time, he realised he needed to take a break from everything for a bit and when he decided to go Anguilla, he invited his best friends who just happened to be in couples. Therefore, for two weeks, Harry would just be a fifth wheel. Surprisingly, he is completely fine with it, happy to spend time with his best friends far away from all the chaos that is his life.