concerts and releases.

"Shut up, seriously?" Frankie asks from her position on the couch as Harry gets them tea

"Yea, seriously" He chuckles. "Jeff got us tickets this morning"

"Tonight?" She asks and he nods.

"Only if you want to"

"Are you insane? Of course I want to you idiot!" She sits up excitedly.

"Good" He smiles. "We'll leave here at about 6?" She looks at her phone for the time before jumping up.

"Needa find an outfit!" She kisses him and throws a thank you over her shoulder as she runs into her bedroom to find an outfit. Harry chuckles at his excited girlfriend before following her into her bedroom.

"I can stay in this outfit yea?" He asks her as she rummages through her closet looking for an outfit, pointing to his white trousers and tee.

"Yea, you look hot, already told you today. Love you in white" She says and pulls out her flared jeans. "Do ya have a shirt in your bag for me to wear by any chance?" She turns to him with an excited smile.

"I should have one, as long as I get to leave in your Brittney tee tomorrow?"

"Deal" She puts her hand out to shake.

Harry gets the shirt out of his bag and hands it over to her. "Don't ya think it's time we leave some clothes at each other's places?"

"H, I don't think you know how much I've left at your place" She chuckles as she heads into her bathroom. "Basically moved in already" She teases.

"Oh I've noticed baby, but I haven't said anything so I can keep wearing your things" He smiles and she shakes her head as she undresses.

"You showering with me?" She asks and he nods before getting undressed himself.

At exactly 6pm, a car arrives at Frankie's building where, Harry and her already waiting downstairs, jump in and make their way to the stadium.

"Have you ever met her before?" Frankie asks as they stroll through the large stadium's backstage- one that Harry's fairly familiar with.

"Met 'er once at an event or sommat" He states, hand in hers. "Wrote a song for her"

"What?" Frankie asks excitedly.

"Yea, a few years back wrote the song and sent it to different artists and she liked it and recorded it. Actually covered it on tour last year"

"Which one?" She asks.

"Just a Little Bit of Your Heart?" He says, hoping she recognises it. "Do you know it?"

"I think so, might've seen a few videos of you covering it on tour"

"Stalker" He bumps shoulders with her.

"Not a stalker if it's online for everyone to see whenever they want" She replies, "plus, you're my boyfriend so it doesn't even count as stalking"