"Hey Sally?" I whisper to her looking straight ahead. "Can you do me a favour and rub the blood off my back?"

Her small hand reaches the bottom and rubs it up. Making me wince as she slightly touches the open wound.

"Thank you shorty." I feel her smack my back with the same hand I asked her to wipe the blood off my back with. There's probably a huge red hand print there

"Fuck!" I start to laugh after the quick pain as slender just continues to talk to Sally. Paying me no attention, Sally giggling at my pain.

She starts to skip away as I take the place of where Sally was standing. My turn to talk to Slender.

"This is the only time I will ever ask you for something, because I hate asking shit like this, but I need some help with my back. I just need help with cleaning the blood off, and possibly the wrapping. And I want to stop trailing blood everywhere because Eyeless Jack seems very invested in the floor this past week." I can tell he's listening because he picks me up and takes me towards the bathroom.

"Ay, careful, because of you I'm getting blood on your floor." I see E.J. in the corner of my eye, "Oh for fucks sake-!"

I'm sitting on the toilet lid in the bathroom as the door is shut in front of me. Slender standing beside it as he opens the bottom of the cupboard.

"Turn around." My back now facing him as I hear him rustling around. Blood now slowly falling onto the toilet seat. I reach over to grab some paper towel. My hand stopping short as I feel a hissing pain on my upper back making me yell.

"AH, you fucking cunt! Don't tell me to brace or anything." I hear him lowly laughing from behind me.

"Not sorry." I feel it hiss again as I bite my blood covered hand.

"What the fuck is that?" I start breathing heavily as I feel it tingle and listen to it start to bubble.

"Peroxide, no one knows how to use the medical stuff here, considering if they get hurt they don't need to be healed. Which was the same for you, but you just randomly stopped." I grip the side of the bath tub as it starts to burn again. My voice hoarse from struggling to keep quiet.

"Holy shit, why does it hurt so fucking much. Never again." My voice rougher than it usually is.

"Sorry, but you have to turn around so I can get the front." I can tell he's trying to keep his voice slightly quieter so my brain doesn't explode.

"I swear to fuck, I will punch you right the fuck out. You're enjoying my pain a little too much huh you tall cunt?" I turn around slowly, my back burning, listening to it crackle.

He doesn't say anything as he drenches a blood stained cloth in the clear liquid.

"Lean backwards." He says and I just stare at him.

"Oh you would just love that wouldn't you? Like watching me struggle with this fuc-" his tendrils quickly wrap around my arms and legs, another one, pushing on my lower back, making me arch.

He takes the wet cloth and twists it over the open wound, I hear the drip of my blood falling onto the ground. Not for long before I hear a loud ringing from the pain. Everything burning as I feel hot tears roll down my face, the searing pain never leaving. Fists clenched, as I start to squirm, wanting it to stop.

I bite my lip too hard as I feel more blood drip from me, but down my chin as my tears are either getting caught in my long hair, or falling to the floor.

"I'd rather be stabbed again by a bigger tree than have this happen again. It hurts so much." I try not to whimper.

"I know just, stop moving, and just one more time." I see him reaching for it again. And I squirm more.