Chapter 14

Jeff's POV:

My eyes open quickly, my heart beat racing as I sit up, accidentally bashing my head into the painters. The both of us groaning as I roll off the couch, being woken up in the most unexpected way. But the dream from before being completely forgotten about in the matter of seconds.

"Well I for sure wasn't expecting you to absolutely bash me in the head. I was trying to fall asleep, dumbass." I look up at him, a small smile reaching my lips, as he holds his forehead. "And god damn do you have one hard head, ouch?"

I laugh slightly, trying to stand up, only to fall over from the dizziness after being conked in the head by another head. "Holy shit, I hit you pretty hard. It's coming back to bite me in the ass."

He moves his hand seemingly checking for blood, only to see nothing. "Yeah no kidding." I look up at him with confusion resting on my face.

"What were you doing so close to my head anyways? Sounds a little bit gay. Awe, am I just too cute to resist? Trying to sleep my ass, you were trying to get that smooch smooch." He looks down at me incredulously, almost ready to grab a couch pillow and attempt to beat me to death with it. Don't think I'd complain much to be fair.

"I'm going to kill you. That face of yours is the last thing that I would ever want to kiss. I'd rather get the shit fucked out of me, and my ass eaten in front of my parents." A cackle escapes my lips as I cringe in disgust.

"That's fucking disgusting, absolutely putrid that you could ever think about something like that. What the hell is wrong with you? And am I just not beautiful enough for you?" I finally sit up, a smile sitting on my lips as i lean back into the coffee table.

"With that five-head? Hell no." He finally shakes his head, leaning back as his eyes droop with exhaust.

"Psh, like you're one to talk. With that ugly mop, I'm surprised you even tried to get close to me." He pulls his hand back, getting ready to smack me as another laugh escapes.

"Hey! You were the one who decided to lay in my lap and just take a nap like I was some sort of pillow, and at least I'm hot enough to have standards. You'd pick up some whore and sleep with anyone you could get, even if they were robbing your wallet dry." I point a finger at him, getting ready to curse him out as my mind became blank, without a decent comeback, violence will have to take its place.

What can I say? I'm great at this shit.

"Better start running, if I catch you, I'm taking you outside and serving your ass on a platter for the rake to eat, maybe your wish can come true." I smile at him as his once sleepy manner became into a panicked one as he gets up to make some distance between us.

"Now hold your ass, and can I call you Suzie? Don't do that, I'm a proud hot virgin, this ass?" He takes his hand just to smack it, earning a nose scrunch from me. "The Rake can't have it, it's mine to own, and mine to own alone, so stay back." I adjust my position, crouching as I prepare to lunge at him, a smile stuck on my face.

"Imagine being a virgin." I laugh uncontrollably as he finally realizes what he said, a hand running down his face as he regrets every word coming from his mouth. "Too caught up in the moment, hey?"

He nods his head, smacking it with his hand in the process. "Why you gotta like, get on my nerves? Quit being an ass, go back to sleep so I can go pass out somewhere. Like in the dumpster with the rats." I stand up fully, brushing whatever could've collected on my pants off with my hands.