Chapter 23: Exam Results and Shopping

Shigaraki: Kurogiri, get rid of these guys. Everything I hate came together in one set. A brat, a ruder guy and a girl trying to act cool.

Kurogiri: Now, now. They came all this way to visit, so let's at least hear them out, Tomura Shigaraki. Besides, that big shot broker brought them. They're bound to be valuable assets.

Giran: I don't care what you do with them, but make sure I get my commission, Kurogiri. At least let me introduce them. First, this cute high school girl. Her name and face were kept tightly under wraps by the media, but she was on the run as the suspect in a series of deaths by blood loss.

Toga: I'm Toga? Himiko Toga! It's hard to live! I want the world to become an easier place to live! I want to become Mr. Stainy! I want to kill Mr. Stainy! So let me join the League of Villains, Tomura!

Shigaraki: I don't get her. Is she crazy?

Giran: She can hold a conversation for the most part. I'm sure she'll be of use. Next one is this girl, she doesn't have any criminal record from what I found but she will be of use. She is also the one that tries to find me and ask to join the League. I refused her at first but she offered me a good deal so I let her join.

The girl then remove her hood revealing her kinda glowing Purple/Red eyes and her short hair that have the top half black bottom half navy blue.

(A/N: This are the example of what I'm describing)

Rin: Call me Rin. I want to join the League since you have some connection to Stain. I like to cause some chaos to this society. So can I join?

Shigaraki: You seems like you the type that like to cause mayhem.

Rin: (chuckle) Well let just say I'm more than that.

Giran: And finally this guys over here. He hasn't committed any flashy crime, but he holds fast to the hero killer's ideology.

???: I'm uneasy about this. Does this organization really have a just cause? Don't tell me you're going to let this crazy women in?

Rin: Hey, this a group of villains everyone including crazy people can join, Chard Boy.

???: (annoyed) Hm, Whatever. And stop with that stupid nickname it's annoying me.