Halloween Special: Ghosts In The Woods

A/N: Hi everyone, how ya doing this month?........ How long is it like 3-4 months now that I didn't write anything? Yeah sorry about that, you know school most of the time can make you lose focus and motivation of writing.... I wish I got out of college faster so that I can get my own job and such and be able to have my own time for this stuff, but what can you do now? So this is a special chapter that doesn't have any connection to the main story (maybe it does), just a bit of a fun story (Which I'm not good at making comedy). I will try to finish the main chapter this November but I don't think I can, so I will take a break until December or January.

Sorry for the delay on this special chapter too so anyway happy 2 weeks late Halloween!

School starts like any other day, nothing new, just a traditional school activity, but what's new is the upcoming event this Sunday.

Aizawa: Okay class, it's near the end of October and you all know what's is at the end it's—

Class A: It's Halloween!!!!

Aizawa: Settle down! We know that Halloween it's all about getting candy from houses, while yes, we are still on campus but the principal has made an idea on what to do on UA ground just for this for just one night. So this year Halloween will be different from your traditional one. We won't tell you what it is yet until the night it begins. Consider this as your extra school activity homework. So be prepared to have your costume ready and if you have one then you all can go to the support room to ask them to make you prefer a costume just this once. You got all that?

Class A: Hai, Aizawa-sensei!

Aizawa: Class dismissed.

After that Aizawa left the classroom and went to the teachers office to prepare for the holiday. The students then start gathering around in groups to talk about what the upcoming event would be.

Hagakure: So what are you guys gonna wear on Halloween.? I think I should go for a classic Ghost cloak.

Kaminari: I think that's too old school isn't it. How about a chameleon? They can camouflage and blend to the environment that is kind of a perfect fit for you Hagakure.

Hagakure: A Chameleon?! I visit a chameleon once when I was young I sometime get freak out when they look me..... but it is Halloween so if I wear a chameleon costume then I can spook people without them notices who is it scaring them making them think that it's really a monster, that a great idea!

Sato: What about you, Tokoyami? I guess that Halloween is kinda your field of expertise.

Tokoyami: Yes, it the day where the darkness gathers and the abyss will reveal it self

Koda: (shivers) Heee

Ashido: What about you Momo? Did you even go on Halloween before?

Yayorozu: Well yes I do, I used to get a lot of candies back in my days. I even brought my costume too.

Ashido: That's great! How about we have a costume contest where we review who got the best costume out there.

Uraraka: Yeah, that's a great idea!

Tsuyu: (nodded) Ribbit.

Yaoyorozu: I really want to see each of your costumes as well.

Then the whole class start to discuss theories on what this mysterious activity is gonna be some think that

Mineta: This is another chance for us to see great things, Kaminari.

Kaminari: Yeah, even if this might not be the same as the swimsuits but still get to see those assets.