Chapter 31: A Trip Back Home

In the North side of Yokohama city where the battle of AFO and All Might has taken place we see Mio with a nice set of clothes and driving a bike that her siblings give to her for transportation which is the Hibiki Bike.

She's in Kawasaki city which is known to have one of the biggest industrial areas in Japan

She's in Kawasaki city which is known to have one of the biggest industrial areas in Japan. There are a number of facilities for you to experience the newest technology invented, but she is not there to explore them. She drove into one of the facilities because she had a call that informed her that a few of the men working there got in an accident and were in critical conditions so they needed medical treatment fast. After she arrives at the place she parks her bike, removes her helmet then proceeds to walk to the entrance until a person stops her.

Man: Hold it. Who are you here for?

Mio: Oh, I'm here for the medical treatment for the men that got into an accident.

She shows her ID card to prove that she is from the hospital that sent her here, not some person trying to sneak in this place.

Man: Oh okay, glad that you came here a bit early.

Mio: No time for introduction, tell me the conditions of them.

Man: Right, the two men--

Mio: --Tell me along the way.

Mio then started to walk past him, cutting off his sentence and went inside the building which caused the guy to be flabbergasted.

Man: W-What? H-Hey wait!

He then follows her behind to the building and tries to tell her the situation while walking to the medical room.

Man: Well one of the guys suffers fracture bones from his legs, arm and ribs, but in all he's not in critical need. The other one who suffered the worst got his arm cut off which made him lose a lot of blood and leg dislocated soo badly that it can't be realigned.

Mio: Good, where is the medical room?

Man: It's on your left.

Mio turned to the left and saw a flip door with a sign that said Medical Room so she walked in the room. She then sees two of the workers are laying on bed groaning from the tremendous pain they are having. The medical team tries their best to lessen their pain. One of the medical team saw Mio and approached her to greet her.