Chapter 1: Kamen rider strike again

It a bright sunny day in Japan, crow of people walk down the streets some of them look different than a normal person would look like.

For example a man that have a bear head selling some ice cream or a women that have cat like ears and tails.

All of these were cause by 1 thing and that is Quirks.

Quirks are a special superhuman ability that an individual can possess. It was first appear in Qingqing when a baby glowing after the incident many other people began to manifest different kinds of ability's.

Currently there 80% of the population that possess quirk and the 20% were quirk less

Because of Quirks it created Villains that use their power for evil desire and other purposes

When there Evil, Good will come and rise those are called Heroes. They fight villains for justice and order but as time past Heroes become nothing more than a job that every Quirk user can do. Want fame, money, recognition and popularity that's the flaw of the Hero society and society it self.

But lets get back the story

In the street of Japan there was a explosion happening, it was a group or villains attacking local civilians. A crow of people gather on the scene behind police cross line

Civilians: Someone help!

Villain boss: Don't come any closer or the girl dies.

The villains taking some school girl hostage. The police are trying neutralize the situation and waiting for the hero the come to handle it but it a take a while because the place have very little to none crime activity there.

Villain 1: Boss we should take this opportunity the escape

Villain boss: "Yeah these loser hero aren't gonna come" and he laughed and start escaping

But before they escape a person come up behind they and punch the villain boss in the back making him drop the girl. The other villain were surprise and look back to see a man in a suit of armor.

The man kneel to the girl and pick her up, she looks at the man in surprise and said "Thank you" the man didn't respond but signal her to run she nodded and run away form the scene, the man then turn back and face at the villains

The man kneel to the girl and pick her up, she looks at the man in surprise and said "Thank you" the man didn't respond but signal her to run she nodded and run away form the scene, the man then turn back and face at the villains. The boss villain stand back up and look pisses.

Villain boss: You bastard!Who are you?!

The Rider didn't respond but prepare a fighting stance.

Villain 1: Boss I thinks that the vigilante that people have heard about

Villain boss: Who cares let just kill him and be over with

Villain 2: Alright then let's get him boys

(I'm going to change the name to Kuuga for easy to understand, and I try my best to describe the fight it very hard to write the fighting)

The villain activate their quirk and begin to charge at Kuuga. Two villains run toward Kuuga with first one using sharp claws and but he dodge and chop the back of the villain neck making him unconscious, and the other one come at him with a hammer fist Kuuga then kick him in the stomach with the strength that launch him toward other villain knock them over.