Chapter 22: The Battle Against The No.1 Hero

Bakugo, Midoriya and Yuuto walk in the gate and stand there as the gate closes, the wind blows followed by silences. Bakugo was the first to start walking Yuuto followed as well.

Announcer: Team Bakugo, Midoriya and Hiroyuki, practical exam. Ready, go!

Midoriya: Hiroyuki-kun! Our opponent is All Might so I think we should focus on avoiding him and head to the escape gate.

Yuuto: Sure, we're fighting the No.1 Hero after all but I don't think he's going to listen to your plan.

He point at Bakugo and Midoriya runs up to him

Midoriya: K-Kacchan, for this exam, the teacher is a villain, and we're the heroes, so we need to keep in mind the villain's combat ability and choose to either fight or run, but in our case, the villain is All Might, and fighting against him is dangerous-- I think it's a really bad idea, anyway-- (Bakugo walk faster) Wait, Kacchan!

Bakugo: Stop following me!!

Yuuto: We're going to same direction

Bakugo: Shut the fuck up!! Belt Bastard!

Midoriya: I-If we keep going straight, All Might will probably be waiting for us. We should take a detour--

Bakugo: Why should we run away? It'l definitely be better if we beat him up!

Yuuto: (Hm, can you?)

Midoriya: W-We should avoid combat if we can no matter what!

Bakugo: We'll toy with him until time almost over, and then once he's tired out, I'll beat him up!

Yuuto: That's a very obvious tactic.

Bakugo: Shut up! I don't want to hear another stupid word coming out of your mouth!!!!

Bakugo keeps moving on ahead and Midoriya run up to him again.

Midoriya: Who do you think All Might is? Even with the handicap, you can't win against him!

Bakugo then backhand Midoriya with his gauntlet knock him back.

Bakugo: Don't say another word... Just because things are going better for you doesn't mean you should talk. It's pissing me off.

Yuuto just stands there watching what's happening and gives a long disappointing sigh. He looked ahead with his enhanced vision to see All Might pulling back his fist.

Modoriya: Wait Kacchan! I'm saying this so we can pass the test! Listen, Kacchan!

Bakugo: (angry) I told you, your power isn't needed to pass--

Midoriya: Stop yelling! That's why we can never have a real conversation!

Yuuto: You two! Shut up and take cover!

Bakugo/Midoriya: Huh?!!

All Might then releases his punch sending a sonic boom of wind blowing Midoriya and Bakugo away. Yuuto didn't get blown away because he used his right hand to grab onto the ground and use the other hand to cover himself. After that was over they heard footsteps coming at them.

All Might: Who gives a damn if I destroy this city?

He steps on the ground and creates a wind that blows the dust away.

All Might: If you think of this as an exam, you'll be sorry. I am a villain, heroes. Come at me with everything you got!

Midoriya: We can't take him head on. Let's run!

He start running away Yuuto decided to follow as well

Bakugo: Don't tell me what to do!

All Might fling himself at them