"Well, there is no way, it was arranged before." 

"Go ahead, work is important."

"I will let Lun go to the airport to pick up otherstudents. You can go to Ningman Road fordinner, or other places. You can look at themobile map. If the restaurant is far away, callAllen. He will be your full-time driver and guidefor these two days., don't be afraid to troublehim, you can go shopping if you get closer.

"But if you want to take a taxi, remember tonegotiate the price in advance. You can speakChinese or English. Many people in Thailand canspeak Chinese. After dinner, you can go to thenight market or find a place to sit and have a fewdrinks, I'll come to you when I'm done, no laterthan nine o'clock at the latest."

Ning Fang and Xin Wen nodded together: "Okay,we see."

I sent Lun's mobile phone number to them, andLun took the initiative to pat his chest and saidthat he wanted to find him at any time. He andthe car were waiting outside the hotel.After saying goodbye to Ning Fang and Xin Wen,I took Allen to the outside of the hotel

After not taking a few steps, I suddenlyremembered something. After returning to mysenses, I said again: "Chiangmai is safe, but thereare a lot of thieves. Many of them steal thingsfrom tourists. Remember to take your valuablesand pay attention to some people in theroadsides "

"Okay, okay, we are not three-year-old kids, suchkind of you remind me of my dad." Xin Wencovered her mouth and giggled.

I was a little embarrassed: "I'm sorry for being abit nagging, then I'm leaving."

 "OK, Byebye."

Out of the hotel, I put out five thousand baht toAllen. 

Alun looked panicked and hurriedly pushed themoney away: "Tom, what are you doing? I can'ttake your money."

I forcibly stuffed it into his pocket: "I have totrouble you to take us around these two days. Wealso need to go to the Bailong Temple and theBlack Temple tomorrow. You need money for gas,parking, and so on. Take it."

"No, Tom, if the boss, Bansha, knows, I will bemiserable." 

"Take it easy, I will tell him, if he dares to beatyou, I will help you chop him." 

"well, thank you Tom."

"This little money is just enough for gas andparking fees. You need to send me to this hotelfirst, and then go to the airport to pick up my lastbatch of classmates when the time is up. Justhold up a sign there. I will give you the list oftheir names." 

"Okay, Tom, don't worry, I will do a good job"

After glancing at the address on my mobilephone, Allen drove the car to the hotel whereAnzhi Tong stayed.I tore open the mineral water carton on the carand wrote " Licheng Huang" on it with a marker.

Licheng Huang was one of the last twoclassmates to arrive. He came from Yue Provinceand arrived around five o'clock.

He is a rich second-generation. I heard that thereare more than a dozen factories in the family. Myrelationship with him during college was veryordinary. We seldom hung out together. Aftergraduation, I never contacted him

Just ask Lun to pick him up, the relationship is notvery good anyway.When I arrived at the hotel where Anzhi Tong wasstaying, I explained the matter to Allen again, andthen pushed the door to get out of the car.

As soon as I walked to the door of the hotel, Ifound a tall man in a black suit standing next tothe door. He was very familiar and was one of thebodyguards Anzhi Tong brought from China.