He walked to the front desk, requesting to see Gloria Mayfield. The middle aged woman nodded, asking a few more questions before allowing him to see her. When he got to her room however, nothing but smiles were exchanged between him and his grandmother. Although, it was hurting for him to see her the way she was, he was glad to see her seemingly doing well and alive.

" Hey suga...y-you came all the way out here to see me?"

" Of course Gigi...I had to. You been on my mind lately, so I made time to come and visit with you."

" I...I wouldn't have expected you to Mr. Busybody. Especially with all that fame you got on your hands.."

" Fame ain't stopping me from seeing my nana....I mean, you're my nana. I'd choose over that game crap any day." he says, making her smile.

" You better than your parents..." she mumbled, looking back at the TV. She must've thought he didn't hear her, but he had an ear.

" Whatchu mean by that Gigi?"

" Hm....last time I seen everyone, it was like it was fight. Fussing for no reason at all. Then, they wanna bring up the fact you ain't around, and I'm like ' the boy ain't a teenager no more, he has a life that's he living! ', but it's like they act as if you owe them something. And you don't..."

" I wish they didn't act like that...it stresses me out." his grandmother continues to express, sighing lowly.

" Don't let that stress you out Gigi, ight? I'll try and talk to em' okay? Last thing, I need to you to be is stressed out. I need you to be getting better, so you can come out of this hole..."

" Hole? Boy, you're funny...just like your granddaddy."

" You can't tell me that you like it here. I know you rather be in your own home, living your life the way you want it."

" Cairo, this may be how the rest of life will be. This place may be home for me. I realized that while being here...and I've accepted it."

" Well, I ain't..."

" Besides, this sickness ain't getting any better. It's making my blood pressure go crazy....and this arthritis ain't making nothing better. Especially in my hip." she says.

" You gon make it through all this Gigi...all this pain, stress, all that. I believe in you." Cairo says, holding her hand now.

" You parents did a good job raising you boy....I did too." she says, making him grin.

He could notice that her eyes were getting a low, and he assumed that she was getting tired. Out of nowhere, his phone began to ring. He grabbed it quickly and scoffed, seeing that it was Sean.

" I know you got places to be. I don't wanna hold you up."

" Nah, it ain't nothing. I can stay here with you."

" You gon' stay with a sleeping Gigi then....and I know that's gonna bored you." she says as she grins small.

" I love you Gigi...I love you so much."

" I love you too Cairo." she says, her eyes closing. He watched as she drifted off to sleep, holding her hand as she did so. Letting it go, he kissed her forehead and waited a few more moments before leaving out of the room.