Main Characters Bio

Asahi Namikaze: Looks

Asahi Namikaze is the son of Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki

Asahi Namikaze is the son of Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. (Minato and Kushina are about 6 to 10 years older).
Asahi was the outcome of Minato and Kushina first time. Everyone says his attitude is just like his father's. His favorite parent is his mother Kushina, and he gains his love for ramen from his mother. He was taught Taijutsu and Ninjutsu from his father (the main Jutsu being the Rasengan he was taught a little of the Hiraishin). He was taught his mother Clan Kenjutsu and Clan Fūinjutsu from his mother. He graduated from the academy at the age of 5. He was the first and only one to be his own genin team. He was mainly used to support other genin teams. He quickly became Chunin at age 6. He became Jounin at age 10. He became the first
Phoenix summoner in decades. His parents wanted him to be a child, but Asahi wanted to fight so others wouldn't die and fight for him. His mother gave him their clan sword, 'Death' him at age 12, declaring he was ready. His father and the toad sage taught him more in Ninjutsu. During the third shinobi war, he fought and was good at it. He mastered the Fire Release Armor technique. And the Wind Release Armor technique. He was the first one in history to master both techniques and combined them. He created the Fire/wind armor technique. His renown was just behind his parents and the Sannin. At the end of the war, Suna and Kohona wanted their villages to be more united. Shortly after his father became Hokage, The Fire and Wind Daimyo wanted them to marry Ryoka, the daughter of the Third Kazekage. At age 16, he married Ryoka.

(This is Ryoko. Imagine Black hair and grey eyes)

Ryoko Namikaze is known as the " The Iron Mistress" or "The Iron Kunoichi" or "The second strongest of Suna

Ryoko Namikaze is known as the " The Iron Mistress" or "The Iron Kunoichi" or "The second strongest of Suna."

She has the magnet kekkei Genkai, wind, and earth chakras. She had a companion with her when she was little. It would be a red-tailed hawk.

Her chakra natures are passed down to her. Her iron sand to her as a weapon also with a sword, which she is very proficient in swordplay to use kenjutus.