Part 11

Vote comment and enjoy
The Namikaze family were walking the streets with Asahi having Fu, Karin on his shoulders. The rumors were true half of the villagers didn't like Asahi or Naruto by the looks giving to them. Asahi could handle them all day, but Naruto, on the other hand.

Naruto was a little afraid at this. But Naruto was quickly picked up by Ryoko and put in her arms, and he hid his face into her chest. Ryoko knew something like this could happen, but she wasn't going to sit by and not do anything. She rubbed Naruto's head and whispered into his ear."Everything will be just fine, my little Naruto. I won't let anything happen to you." She said and kissed his forehead, and he nodded. Iron sand came out from one of Ryoko's pouches and made a cover for Naruto.

The mummers were good and bad. Asahi handle them all, but one reached down into his core."Isn't that the man that killed his mother?" A man said, making him stop and breathe hard. He turned to where the voice was and saw a middle-aged man saying the same thing to other people. And you could tell half of the people growing mad at the man.

Shizune saw this and grabbed Asahi's hand where she could feel his anger and pain. And she understood why. He could handle all the losses he had in his life. But he still blamed himself for the death of his parents and his brother to he never raised by his actual parents. Especially his mother. Asahi once told her he would let the nine tails torture him for a thousand years just to have one more day with his mother.

"Asahi, is that you!" They heard a female's voice and turned and saw Kunerai jogging toward them and hugging him tightly. And saw the toddlers with them. "CUTE!" She squealed, seeing each kid's face. "These babies are just too cute. I just want to take one home with me and never leave." She said, smiling, inspecting each kid's face.

"What're their names," Kunerai asked them. "Naruto, Dan, Fu, Tenten, Karin, Izumi, Tayuya, and Minato," Ryoko said, pointing to each child and with each child nodding their heads to her. "We need to have dinner together! Get reacquainted." Kunerai said. This caused Asahi to look at the villagers.

"Oh, this place is pro-Namikaze, trust me," Kunerai said, causing the adults to look at each other and then at the children. "Please, Mommas's! Please, dad!" They pleaded then all of them used Asahi's weakness. The puppy eye Jutsu. None of them could stop this. Ryoko and Shizune could handle several of their stares if not mad at something they did, but this was too much for them.

"Fine." said all the three adults making the children cheer and hug them. This caused Kunerai to smile and laugh. "Come on, let's go, brother," she said, and they left following her to a restaurant where they saw the title of the restaurant and saw words beside them.' We're Pro-Namikaze!'

This caused Asahi to grow slightly worried if a restaurant has to announce their pro this or against them. Asahi's family walked in and saw found near a hundred people. All of them were smiling and waving at the Namikaze family. The family was set at a Large table and was about to order, but...

"See, they here I told you guys!" Asahi heard Guy's voice and turned around and saw all his students with him but noticed that Kakashi wasn't there."Who's that, daddy." Karin asked him. Asahi smiled at this."Family." He said, simply waving them over to come to eat with them. They all laughed and had a good time eating lunch.

"So, do you want to become a ninja, Izumi?" Kunerai asked, and she nodded with a large smile. "I am going to have Izumi and Tayuya put in the academy soon. They passed my expectations in their training." Asahi said to Kunerai. Then he leaned over to her. "I think they're too good." Asahi said to her, making Kunerai raise her eyebrows at this, not knowing exactly what he meant.

Soon enough, Asahi was standing in front of the Hokage." Aye, Asahi, it's good to have you back in the village. So I am sure you want to get your family settled in the Uzumaki/Namikaze compound. (Asahi nods his head) You know the position for Hokage is still open for you, correct." Lord Third stated, but Asahi shook his head no at this making him sigh.