Part 5

Vote comment and enjoy

Over two and half dozen people sat around a long table in the Hokage Tower. At the end of the table, it had the Fire Daimyo overlooking both sides with authority. On one side, it had Lord third and the three elders and all the clan leaders, and the Anbu commander sitting down on the right side. On the left side, it had that Princess of the Land of fire and lords and lawmakers of the land of fire. Princess Ayaka the Fire Daimyo only child and heir.
                                (Princess Ayaka)

And surrounding them were the guardian 12 and 32 honor Samurai in charge of protecting the Royal family

And surrounding them were the guardian 12 and 32 honor Samurai in charge of protecting the Royal family. All these important people at the table were trying to figure out what had happened. They read the after-action reports from Asahi's students. The fourth Hokage and his wife were dead. The princess spoke, catching everyone's attention.

"How is Asahi. Lord Third, will he live?" She asked, worried everyone in the room caught her wording. She didn't call Asahi Lord Namikaze or Lord Asahi, just Asahi. Most of them knew why. Asahi, at age 12, saved and protected Princess Ayaka from Anbu assassins. He was just in the area where she was and found the Samurai protecting her dead. Then he tracked and found her a couple of hundred yards away and fought and killed Anbu after Anbu from enemy villages. In the past four years outside of wartime, she would ask Asahi to escort her to places for missions. There were rumors that Asahi took Ayaka's virginity, but Asahi swore up and down to everyone that he didn't. People in the village finally believe him when Kushina says he didn't because she asked him. Everyone in the village knew that Hell would freeze over and that the sun would set in the east before he lies to his mother.

Lord Third sighed at the question."Asahi has been in treatment for days, but...his body has been dying slowly and painfully for the past two days. My wife Biwako is trying her best to help him, but there is only so much she can do by herself. The nine tails that Lord Fourth put in Asahi might be the only thing keeping him alive, but it is also slowly killing him."

This caused some mumbles on the non-ninja side. One of them asked a question."I was led to believe that the nine tails could only be placed in a newborn Uzumaki. Why was it placed in Asahi."

Lord Third inhaled before speaking. "The nine tails chakra is so big it could only be placed in a newborn Uzumaki, but...the nine tails chakra was so large and unstable half of it was placed in Naruto safely first then to Asahi. Asahi had a chance since his mother carried nine tails while being pregnant with Asahi, but by what I was told, it was the only thing they could do to save his life. The next day or two will determine if Asahi lives or die."

The Fire Daimyo spoke."You said your wife is trying. Why isn't Asahi's wife Lady Ryoko helping." And again, Lord third answered after he noticed a sad look from princess Ayaka at the mention of Asahi could die.

"Since Lady Ryoko is pregnant. Being anywhere near the unstable-tailed beast chakra could harm the baby. That is why I ordered Jiraiya to force Tsunade to come back to the village, and if she doesn't listen, she will be killed as a missing-nin." He said, not caring about the sound of his voice. He needed to make it clear.