Part 2

(A/N look guys, I am not going to spoil who the man is behind the mask because people watch naruto, and I think I shouldn't ruin it for them. So please dont comment on here about it.)

outside of Kohona, Land of Fire
3RD POV:

Five Anbu stood outside a hideout. There was a protective barrier for Kushnia giving birth. Four of the Anbu we're handpicked by Lord third himself. The last one was Kakashi Hatake of the Sharingan.

Above them were two stealth summons meant for spotting targets with Charka. One of them being Crow and the other being a red-tailed hawk.

The Crow was summoned by Hideo. The Red-tailed hawk was summoned by Ryoko to watch over her husband. The Anbu guards were pulled out their thoughts."IT HURTS, YA KNOW!" Kushina screamed in agony as she lay in the birthing position on a sterilized medical table inside the hideout. The Anbu could only feel bad for Lady Kushina.

Asahi we're on the left of his mother and Minato on the other side. Asahi was struggling. He could feel the pain his mother was in. Seeing her in tears was tearing him apart. The last time he saw his mother cry like this was when he became a genin, and he was on his first mission with the 'White Fang' and two others. But the mission went wrong quickly. It was a trap set by the Hidden Mist Anbu and the Hidden Cloud Anbu. After a brief fight, Asahi killed three Anbu. The two other leaf nins were dead, but Asahi was wounded for taken a blow for the 'White Fang.'

Asahi was taken in the skirmish. The 'White Fang' choose to save Asahi and killed some of the enemy Anbu that held Asahi. And he carried Asahi as fast as he could to the hidden leaf, almost on the brink of death in half the time it would take somebody. It would have taken him five days to travel, but he made it in 2 days.

Asahi was in a coma for two months. His mother and father never left his side. But during that time, me, the 'White Fang,' we're being called a coward for not hunting the rest of the enemy Anbu. When Asahi woke up, he heard what was happening to the 'White Fang,' and he left immediately and saw the 'White Fang' killing himself.

Asahi grabbed his mother's hand, and he saw her crying deeply and squeezed his hand. Kushina saw the tears building up in Asahi's eyes. Most likely from seeing her.

"Oh, Asahi, I am sorry, baby," Kushina said bravely, nodding her head to him with a small smile, trying to stop from showing pain. "Are you sure she's alright? Isn't there something you can do for her?" Minato asked in concern to Lady Biwako and Taji with them, who stood in front of Kushina as she delivered.

"Yes, I'm sure. Women were made to take this pain, unlike men. Now focus on sealing the nine tails." Biwako said in dismissal to the young Hokage as she focused on the task in front of her. "Ok, Kushina, on three, I want you to push. 1 2 3 push. "Biwako said to the redhead, who cried out in pain as she began to push once again.

The four men Iwashi, Raido, Genma, and Hideo, in the corners of the room, could only watch in the sadness of their brother figure's pain. Most people may not be able to see it. But they know him and can see the pain as clear as day.

Asahi saw his father's hesitation. "DAD! MOM NEEDS US!" Asahi yelled in the pain of trying to keep the nine tails in by himself."Right!" Minato said, helping his son.

Outside the hideout, a masked man appeared out of a swirl in the air and landed behind the Anbu quietly behind a tree. The man had a mask that had a swirl on it, but it only had one hole for the man's right eye.

The masked man walked close to the Anbu and stopped when he saw the silver head one. (Kakashi) The masked man smiled. He was about to move forward when he saw the stealth summings above him. "Almost didn't see you." The masked man said, moving in the shadows. He still remembered his training when he was young. He was going to kill the rest of the Anbu in quietly than the silver-haired one.