A day in Konoha

Shika yawned, padding her way down stairs. She still wore her black pajamas with her white and black teddy bear in her hand. The young girl had just woken up to the smell of food cooking in the kitchen downstairs.

Just before dawn, this morning, their mothers had all brought them back home. Well that is what she assumed, she didn't quite remember.

Rubbing her eyes as she turned the corner to the dining area, she saw five plates sitting on the table in each of the children's respected seating place. One the plate were all kinds of fruit with oats and sausage. Next to the plate was a cup that she assumed was filled with tea or juice.

Shika smiled before noticing a white slip of paper seated between her plate and Kana's. As she touched it smoke appeared and she coughed, the smoke now clearing, she looked around wondering what had caused all of the smoke until she looked down and saw a shadow looming over her.

Looking up slowly she was met with light blue eyes. The corners of her mouth lifted up, "Good morning Kiyoi," she told the wolf, petting her white coat of fur.

Kiyoi was one of Hinata's ninja summons that the children grew close to. The wolf had keen senses which made her an exponential tracker and a great attacker.

"Good morning young Temari," the wolf answered back bowing, this caused the girl to giggle.

"What are you doing here?" Shika asked slightly confused.

"Lady Hinata has left me to watch over you children while she and your mother our out," the wolf stated. Shika nodded, her stomach began to rumble and she made her way to her seat.

"I must go now young Temari," She bowed and Shika gave a nod before the wolf disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Shika began to eat her food casually until she heard two footsteps come running down the stairs. Looking up she was met with the tired face of Hiroto and the excited face of Kana.

"Morning Shika-chan!!!" Kana exclaimed as she sat across from the dusty blonde.

Shika yawned, "Good morning Kana."

Hiroto cracked his neck, sitting a seat away from Kana leaving an empty one for Yasu who would be down any minute.

The three ate in a comfortable silence while Yasu and Inori came down quietly. Inori sat next to Shika while Yasu took the empty seat between the two byuakugan users.

After they all finished, Kana and Inori cleaned up the dishes while the rest of them cleaned the table and swept the floor. When their cleaning was completed they put on their usual clothes and waited for their mothers to awaken.

Inori and Shika went to go play in the garden while Yasu watched Hiro and Kana play a game of Shoji.

Around an hour later -after Kana had won against Hiroto who scoffed at his lost and Yasu laughed- Tenten and Ino were downstairs and ready for the day.

Tenten smiled at the three children who sat on the floor of the living room. "Looks like you three are having fun," she told them.

Looking up Hiroto smiled, "Kaa-San." Tenten walked over to the boy and ruffled his hair.

"Come on Hiro and Kana," the brunette began earning confused looks from the two she called, "We're going to see Grandpa."

The two shared a look of excitement before they hurried to the door to put on their shoes. Tenten nodded then turned to Yasu who standing up.

"Your mother's taking you out today Yasu." She told him a feeling of content washed over her as his face lit up. "She should be down any moment now."