-10-

A couple months later.

Draco has not left my side sense what happened. Surprisingly I made lots of friends. I was friends were the famous Harry Potter. I was surprised by that because my father.

I was friends with Hermione Granger and Ron Wheasley. Well of course my best Draco Mafloy.
It was the end of year. This year went quickly.

But sadly I had to go home. But lucky I think Mafloy said that I can vist him.
We got to the train and went to take a seat.
"Y/n can I talk to you alone" Draco asked quietly
You nodded and walk out with Draco and went to another room.
"Y/n, so I wanted to ask you something"
"Your face turned red hot.
"You can ask me anything" you said looking back up from your shoes..
"So, I wondering if you wanted to maybe vist sometime over break?" He said looking embarrassed.
"Draco" He looked back at your y/e/c eyes.
"I would love to!"
He smiled, and turned more happy and less embarrassed.
You smiled, and both of you walked back to your carment.

You sat with Pansy, and Draco. The train ride was peaceful and quiet. But you broke the silence.
"Pansy will I be receiving a letter from you this year?"
Draco looked at you then at Pansy.
"Umm I don't know do you still where you live?"

You were about to say with your dad but you knew you would be put in Azkaban. You remember your dad said that you have been living a Forster family in London. For your background story.

"Y/n! Are you there!" She said snapping her figngers in front of your face.
"Never kind don't write to me" you said with a big sigh

You got back to the train station and walked off with Mafloy. Bye Pansy we both said.
I went back with the Mafloys to the Manner. I saw that my dad was right there.

I turned to Draco.
"Promise you will at least write to me if we can't vist another?" You said looking at your shoes.
"I promise" he said bringing your Chin up to make eye contact with him.

Yiu smile at him and hug him tightly.
"Y/n! Let's go!" Your father said loudly.
You back out of the hug and smile and walk away tot he car. You step in and looked out the window and Draco.

You think to your self that you are in for a rough summer.