-46-

This chapter is 3,3449 words! Hope you enjoy!

Big crowds of people were cheering. People shouting, Cedric, Harry, Krum, Fluer, and my name.

I walk out of the champions tent to see Cedric the his dad. Krum with his head Master. Fluer with her Head Master. Harry with Dumbledore. But here I am walking out alone with no one.

I hear my name being called, so I look out into the crowd to see Draco, Danny, Blaise, Theo, Crab, and Goyale Cheering, screaming, waving a flag with my name on it. Crab and Goyale having my name on the foreheads.

Draco and Blaise waving the flag with my name in big Green letters. Theo and Blaise just shouting my name and acting like crazy people, which I loved. I loved my friends.

I look down embarrassed and my face turning red.

"Oh god" I say under my breath

I glance back up to see Harry and Cedric smirking at the group.

Dumbledore calling us all over into a huddle.

"In this Maze, it will have your worst fears. Worse then Dragons, worse the Mermaids. This maze does change people, but the only thing I have to say is good luck" he said

Everyone goes to there entrance and waits for the cannon. Sense me and Cedric have gotten the most points we get to start 10 minutes earlier then the others.

The cannon blows and I look over at Cedric who nods. We hold eye contact until we're in the maze. I look behind me to see the maze closing in.

I gulp as it becomes completely silent. I grab my wand from my pocket and and start walking.

"Lumos" I whisper and a light comes out of my wand

All of a sudden I feel a strong breeze against my back. I turn around to see one of the mazes path starts to close in. I start to run forward and try to escape.

I look down to see the roots trying to catch my feet.
Then one catches my foot and trips me. Next all these roots grib onto my body.

"Stupidfy!" I hear someone shout

All the roots disappear and someone drags me away where my body was. I look up to see Cedric.

"Cedric?" I say
"Y/n, are you alright?" He asks out of breath
"Yes. Thank you very much" I say sitting up

"You didn't have to do that" I say standing up
"Didn't want you dying"'he laughs
"Yeah that wouldn't be good" I laugh to

But it was awkward though.

"See you when I get the cup" Cedric starts to walk away
"Mhm sure, we will see about that" I smirk
(Couple of hours later)

Next thing I know is that the three of us, Cedric, Me and Harry are fighting to who gets to the cup first.

I see the roots again, trying to get our feet. I get in front of the boys and push Harry. Then Harry trips and then makes Cedric get captured by the roots.

As he gets dragged away he shouts at me and Harry for help.

"Harry! Y/n! Help! Please!" He cries

I stop running and turn back at Cedric. I take my wand out and shoot it at the roots. Then the roots wiggle away.

"Thanks" Cedric says dusting his shoulders
"No problem" me and Harry say

We look behind us to see a glowing light in the distance. The three of us jog over to the light, but this time, none of us fighting.