-4-

He the stuck out his hand and said.
"Hello, my name is Harry, Harry Potter."
You put out your hand and said.
"Hello my name is y/n.
You shaked hands. After you looked at the finer haired boy.
You put your hand out. He put his hand out and said.
"I'm Ron, Ron Weasley."
You shaked hands. They both smile at you. You smile back at them.They both turned back around facing the front of the boat. You heard them giggling but had no idea what about. You did not really care. You looked up at the amazing stars. You looked back down and saw everyone leaving. When you stood up and took one foot out you saw someone put there hand out. You looked up and saw that it was Dracos. You blushed and took his hand. You looked back at him smiling and blushing.
"Thank you" you say
"Your welcome" He says
You both walk into the Castle. You both look at a another amazed. When you and Draco are walking up a stair case you both stop. You see a Woman. Looks like a teacher. Talking, and talking. Blah blah blah. You and Draco. Are laughing and saying that it's boring useless stuff. When she walks away, you  Draco away to the front. You see him walk in front of the boy that was on the boat with you.
"I'm Mafloy" He says
"Draco Mafloy." he says
The little boy next to him snicker.
Mafloy glared at the finer boy. He gave him a dirty look and said.
"You think my name is funny do you!, there is no ask for yours, red hair, and a hand me down robe, he rolls he eyes, you must be a Weasley."
He looks back at Harry.
"You might find out the some wizzarding families are better then others. You don't want to making friends with the wrong sorts."
He sticks out his hand. I rolled my eyes, and got distracted and looked up and saw the stair case and the old old paintings.