-17-

He walked in and sat next to the quidditch team. Sometimes he would sit next to them, but he would invite me over. I just rolled my eyes and looked down at my lap.

I could tell Blaise and Danny were sad for me because I told Danny how much Draco means to me, and Blaise new that we were really close and very good friends.

A couple minutes later Dumbledore made his speech.(sorry but I don't want to write the speech it's really long sorry) It was about Serious Black, and how he escaped. And there was demators looking for him.

Draco came and sat next to me, I looked up to make one second of eye contact but as soon as I looked at him he looked behide him.

"Potter?"
"Potter!"
Harry turned around to see that Draco was about to tease him

"Is it true you fainted?" He said smiling
"I mean you actually fainted!" He said laughing
"Oh shove of Mafloy" Ron said turning Harry around.

Harry looked back at me looking sad but I turned around to see Draco laughing at him.

He just looked at me and looked at Blaise and started a conversation. Let's just say, I don't like being in a argument with Draco Mafloy.

But it was kinda my fault. I will just have to make it up to him. I knew he can't do anything like telling his father because his father is afraid of me and my father.

Anyways we all walk into the common room and we all sit. Pansy, Crabe, Goyale, Blaise, Danny, Me and Draco are all sitting on the couches. I'm sitting next to Danny. Blaise and Draco art sittinf in the one sit chairs. And Crabe, Goyale Pansy are sitting on the couch infornt of us.

We are all sitting in awkward silence because of me and Draco.

"Ok just cause you guys are in a tiff does not mean we all can talk." Danny said
"He's right, So how did you to meet?" Blaise asked

"Well I was in Paris with my Aunt, and I went to a party, and meet Danny." I Replied

Danny just nods. Then I remember the photos we in my pockets. I looked at Draco who was looking at me but soon looked away crossing his arms. I look over at the fire.

I walk over to the fire, take the photos out, I look threw them. I turn around to see everyone looking at me. I look over at Draco and smile. I take the photos and still smile. I throw them into the fire and drop my smile.

"Happy?" I say bringing back my smile to my face.
Draco just looks at me and looks back down. I walk over and grab the clor of his shirt and drag him to his room.

I throw him into the room, he stubbles a little bit I don't care. I slam the door and turn back to him.

"What the hell y/n!" Draco shouted
"Draco I didn't mean to drop the photos, do think I gave them the photos?" I saw grabbing the bridge of my nose

"No" he says crossing his arms and still looking down.
"Are you going to be mad at me forever?" I saw looking back up
"No" he says still looking down
"Oh you big baby" I say laughing and bringing him into a hug

"Are you not going to hug me back?" I say moving my hands around his neck, and looking him into the eyes

"Fine whatever" he says rolling his eyes smirking

Authors note:
Hey guys I'm sorry I can't reply to your comments. It won't let me!! I'm soooo sad I can't!!! But I hope you like this chapters. But I will try to make more later

-Addy