-15-

The next day I walked threw the great hall. There were whispers and pointing. I didn't care it happened all the time. I walked over to Draco and the group. I sat down next Draco. He would usually scootch more up to me. But he did the opposite.

"Guys what's the matter?" I said rolling my eyes
"You must the be the air of slytherin"
"What's the supposed to mean?" But I knew what they meant
"Everyone thinks you opened the chamber of secrets!" Pansy whisper-shouted
"The chamber of secrets? You think it was me? If I did I think I would know" I said
"I agree with y/n, if she did I think she would've told us" Blaise said
"Or would I?" I smirked

All of there faces dropped.
"Omg you guys can't talk a joke geez!" I say rolling my eyes and getting up to the griffendorr table.

"Oh looks like it's Potter, Granger, and Wheasley" I grinned
"What do you want Riddle?" Hermione said
"Oh I just wanted to know someone Granger from you?"
Harry and Ron looked at Hermione worried
"I-I guess?" She stuttered
"Don't worry I want do anything"
"Just ask" Ron said
"If it's true the chamber of secrets is open, what would happen?" I say crossing my arms
"Well, I bet you know about the attacks, looks like they are going for mud bloods and muggle borns" she said the last part quietly.

Three days later I saw Harry, Ron and a teacher go into the girls bathroom. I knew none of them were girls so I had to know what was happening. I saw the sinks opening to a big hole in the bathroom. After I saw all of them fall in, I walked to the hole. I heard faint talking from down below.

I got down on my knees and swung my feet over so there dangling in the hole. When I leaned down to grab my wand out of my boot I fell threw the hole.

I landed in a pile of rocks.

"Ow" I mumbled to myself

I walked to see Harry and Ron.

"And what are you guys doing down here!" I shouted they both looked at me wide eyed.

I walked over to Harry.
"I knew you opened it! I saw you! Wait until dum-"

Then the rocks crumbed down before me and Harry.
I acted quick I pushed Harry out of the way.

I landed on top of him. I looked into his eyes, and both of us panting.

"Sorry about that Potter" I say getting up embarrassed.
I pull out my hand so I can help Harry up. When he gets up Ron shouts at us.

"Harry are you alright!"
"Yeah I'm fine!" Harry shouted back
"Yeah thanks Ron I'm fine to!" I faked smiled
He just rolled his eyes at me.
When Harry and Ron were talking what to do, I walked forward. I saw a door with snakes on it.

"Y/n! you need to go back! It's not safe!" Harry said
"Harry there is a werid door and we're about to go in the chamber of secrets, umm no way I'm going back, and plus you might need my help" I winked

"I guess but if you get hurt Mafloy will KILL ME!"
Harry mumbled the last part
"Harry if your going to talk then don't mumble" I said crossing my arms
We walked in the door with water all over the floor. With a path way to a big man in stone. I saw Harry also observing the place. Once he made his eye contact with the path In front of us.
"GRINNY!" Harry shouted running up to her

I ran with him. I knew Grinny, we weren't friends or anything but she seemed really nice

"Grinny please wake up!" Harry begged over and over.
"Please don't be dead" Harry shaked the girl

At first I didn't see a man but I saw a very young man pick up Harry's wand after he threw it.

After I saw him I smirked knowing who it was.
He looked at me smirking to.

"Father" I smiled
"Y/n" he mirrored my smile
I ran up to him hugging him. But he didn't do the same. I let go to see he was paying more attention to Harry.

At home he really didn't really pay attention to me a lot. Like he did, but not as much.

"Tom you got to help her!" Harry begged
"It's a basilisk!"
"The basilisk won't come until it's called" her replied

Harry got up slowly and looked at his wand that Tom was holding
"Tom give me my wand" Harry said confused
"You won't be needing it"
"Come on we to go, we need to save her" Harry still confused what's happening
"I'm afraid I can't do that Harry you see, as poor Grinny grows weaker, I grow stronger"

Harry even looked more confused about the conversation that's happening.

"Yes Grinny opened the chamber of secrets"
"No, sh-she couldn't" Harry wanting to believe he was lying

"She wrote all thoose messages, set the basilisk out for the mudbloods"
"Why"
"Cause I told her to" he replied back
Harry looked at me in disgust

"You knew didn't you!" Harry shouted as he came out to me
"She knew nothing, it's funny how you think people are so evil, but they are just nothing."

I looked at him, he said I was nothing. I looked down rethinking everything. Was I really nothing?

Soon as I know I see A HUGE snake come out. It looked at me then Harry. It started to chase Harry down the sewer.

Then Tom turned to me. He walked over to me.
"Y/n don't you worry I will come back, and get you.
We will win this and prove everyone that we are right, and that we're not bad." He said smiling at me

"Father, please don't go back on your word" I say looking up at him. Of course my dear. He said lifting my chin to make eye contact

(Ok but like that's hot)

I nods as I see Harry come running away from the basilisk. He climbed the the the big statue. He brought a sword with him. He swung it towards the snake and it dodged it.

Harry kept swinging the sword at the snake. And finally killed it. He put the sword right threw its head. Harry came back down and saw a book. It was black leather, with a name on it.

Harry took the snake tooth out of his arm, and looked at me. I walked over to him. I don't now what I was doing but I did it. I took the tooth out of Harry's hand stabbed the book. Over and over again. I have it to Harry with a wink. He also stabbed the book. Tom stated glowing and bursted out into dust. I smiled at Harry.

"Y/n, your a confusing person, you know that right" he said laughing
"Yeah I know" I laughed with him,

He ran to Grinny to help her up. I grabbed the book and started to walk with out. I could see them together. Even Draco said it. And that was it. It was the end of the Chamber of secrets. No more attacks, no more Tom Riddle on the loose.

Hey guys I'm back!! I finally feel better! I hope you liked this chapter! Omg and thank you for 5k  reads and 160+ votes! I love you all and Happy late new year! Let's just say I have some things planned for next year... 😏 Lots of Drama coming your way.