Are you ready?

Beginne am Anfang

Instead of staying and continuing watching them trying to get info out of Crowley, I went back to the library where Kevin was freaking out about the King of Hell being in the bunker.

"This is a bad idea," he said once I was in the room. "He's going to kill us."

I shook my head, "He can't."

"He's Crowley," Kevin spat.

Taking a heavy breath in, I reached him and held his arm. "I will personally make sure to take his ass back to hell the moment I see is not safe for us."

My words made the utterly freaked out guy into a less of a nervous one. He nodded a couple times as his breathing began to be normal.

"I'm going to my room," he said.

As Kevin walked towards the room's hall, Dean walked out of the hall that leads to the dungeon. He looked exhausted as he walked towards me.

"So what now?" I spoke.

Dean let a deep breath out as he caressed your arm, "I need to let hunters now what's going on. Kevin needs to hit the angel's tablet to see if there's a way to reverse this mess..."

"You look exhausted," I looked in his eyes.

"I am," he said, "need a shower."

He began to walk away and I turned, "What happened with the last trial? How did you get Crowley?"

"I'll tell you everything in bed," he said before continuing towards the bathrooms.

Once Dean was clean and in bed with me, he told me everything that had happened. Starting on how the trials almost killed Crowley and Sam. I wasn't sure on how Sam looked so okay after almost dying but it was too late and Dean was too tired to continue with the conversation.

The morning reached and with that more troubles per usual.

"How did you find this case again?" I asked Sam.

He looked at me, "Couldn't sleep last night. You coming?"

My eyes shifted to Kevin who was eating chips nervously, most likely to be thinking about the demon we stored a couple steps away. I turned back to Sam, "Pass."

"Really?" Dean walked in with his duffle bag. "I can stay if-,"

"Go," I stood up and kissed his lips, "I see in your eyes you have the urge to kill a demon or two."

"You know me so well," he smiled before kissing me again.

Hours passed away and I was at the same spot. The only difference was that right now I was looking for more intel on this new case the Winchesters were working on. My feet were on top of the table as I read through the pages of this book. The phone ringing took my attention away, a smirk appeared on my lips when I read Dean's name on the screen.

"Miss me already?" I said flirtatious.

"Hey boss," he cleared his throat, "we got a little trouble here." I leaned back as the smirk on my face wider, amused by his suit voice. "Just a local badge needs confirmation, we're supposed to be here."

"You sound hot with your FBI voice," the flirtatious tone didn' ceased.

I could listen to the shift of hands.

"This is Sergeant Miranda Bates. Who am I talking to?"

"Special Agent Smith," I said seriously.

"A woman?" Bates said.

I let my feet drop to the floor, "Are you an alien? Now. I need you to let my guys check out the crime scene and move out of the way before I get there and do it myself."

A couple of seconds passed and another shift of hands.

"Hey," Dean spoke again, "Good job, babe."

I smirked again, "Anytime now hurry up so you can come back home."

Dean was miles away but I could vision him smirking.

"Love when you get bossy," Dean said before hanging up.

/ / /

I was on my way to get some empty beer bottles back to the kitchen when a cell phone started ringing. At first I thought it was mine but this sound is coming from the box full of cellphones by one of the book shelves. It took me a second to spot the one ringing and picked up.

"Hello?"

"This is Dean's number but you're not a Winchester."

This female sinister voice could only be, "Abbadon."

"Oh right," she chuckled devilishly, "the girlfriend... What was your name? Katie? Kate?" Rolling my eyes I spin towards Kevin who is standing not far away from me. "Oh right... Katherine, I need you to get your boyfriend and his brother a message for me."

"Last time I checked I am not a messenger," I spoke back.

She laughed again, "Oh but you are... I have something they might want."

I looked to the side chewing the insides of my cheek and feeling slightly powerless. "What do you have?"

"44.053051 by -123.127860, Irv Franklin and Tracy Bell. They are hunters and I got them." She didn't say another word after that just hung up.

Without wasting another second I dialed Dean's phone number.

"Miss me already?" He said instantly.

"Abbadon has Irv Franklin and Tracy Bell," I told him.

Dean kept his silence for a second, "Hold up you're on speaker."

"She only gave me these coordinates 44.053051 by -123.127860. How the hell is she alive? I thought Sam lit her up?!" I spoke as I pace around the library.

"They're hunters, we need to help them," Sam said.

I stopped on my heels, "She says she will kill them if you guys don't go... Is a trap."

"I've heard that song before," Dean muttered.

"Who is Abbadon?" Kevin asked.

I turned to see him, "She's the bad guy."

"Alright new job, dig up everything the Men of Letters have on Knights of Hell." Dean spoke and I nodded looking at Kevin who's getting nervous by the second.

"Sure, Kevin will do that." I said strolling towards my room, "I'm tagging along."

"What?" Kevin shouted.

"Hell no!" Dean also shouted, "She's too dangerous."

I stopped on my heels again, "I don't give a damn if she's too dangerous, you two are not going alone. I am going."

"I don't want you near this, Katherine," Dean spat again.

I breathed deeply, "Fine."

We hung up and I continued towards my room with Kevin tailing my steps.

"Why do I feel like you're still going?" His voice stuttered.

I looked over my shoulder, "Because I am. You're on duty as a soldier, dig up everything about Knights of Hell, especially how to kill one permanently. If you find something, call Dean or me." I started to pack a bag of clothes.

"What about Crowley?" Kevin asked nervously.

I took a moment and looked at him, "Don't get near him. Whatever you do, just don't get near him. He is wonder and chained plus he is in a devil's trap. He can't go nowhere."

Kevin was certainly scared and didn't want to stay with the King of Hell but he knew deep down that I needed to go out and help the Winchesters even if Dean didn't want me there.

"Okay," he sighed. "Be careful."

I smirked, finishing my bag, "Always." I ruffled his black hair on my way out.