† Nine †

A/N: Missed the Sakamaki brothers?? Well this is the one!!

Dedicated for Yuma + slight hint of Sakamaki brothers and Yui!! Yay!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

The sounds of gasping for breath as four pairs of feet ran throught the dark forest under the illuminating light f the bright full moon in the endless starless sky. "Over there!" a man of about in his late 40's shouted as his other four companions fired bullets against four running children.

"Don't look back! Kept on running!" A dark-haired child which appears to be a younger version of Ruki Mukami yelled at his other three companion escapees. The blonde child, which appears to the a younger version as well of Kou Mukami looked up the sky.

He smiled in glee for finally being able to see the blue sky again. However, he didn't realized that he's slowing down and a single gun fire echoed throughout the distance. He looked down on his torso and noticed the crimson liquid slowly spread out and painted his shirt red. That's when he realized he was shot.

An dark blonde haired child came running back to his aid. "Kou!" he and his other two companions tried to help the gurgling child on his feet. However, another gun fired and shot the younger version of Yuma Mukami by the shoulder. He screamed at Ruki and Azusa to run away which forced the other two children to comply.

By leaving the image of him and a dying Kou in the middle, orphanage officials had finally caught up and stood before the two. Guns point at them and with each single fire, shotting their legs and giving them the inability to run away as screams of agony filled the air.