† Fifteen †

I wanted to laugh, not because of the situation, but because of his ridiculous suicide attempt. He looked at me, confused of my reaction and asked "why are you smiling?"

I just shook my head and said "nothing" unbeknownst to him, I know better that he's just making it up and just want to think. I climb and stood on the balustrades a meter beside him.

The soft gush of the breeze hit my skin as I inhaled the cold scent, looking at the blue sky nearing sunset.

"You know what, Kou-nii?" I said, looking at the horizon "I love sunsets... But I love the blue sky more..."

I looked at him and smiled so sweetly, saying "Because they remind me that I'm still alive... That there's still full of life before me and of the time I was with the man I fell inlove with..."

Images and memories of Leo and Satran-nii before everything came to worst flashed before me. "Yumi-chan..??" I heard Kou-nii called to me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I looked at him and he gestured, pointing right below his blue eye and sliding the finger down his cheek. By instinct, I quickly touched mine and I realised I'm crying just then.

He didn't seemed bothered by it nor he asked questions, seeming like he already know why. "I'm sorry for being emotional.." I said, wipping off the tears staining my face.

"It's fine.." Kou-nii said, jumping back down from the balustrades and landing gracefully on the floor. "Kou-nii..." I said, stopping him from his tracks.

He looked back at me, urging me to continue. "Ever since I was a child, I was olways told by my father that 'behind every smiles is an untold story and there is always a reason why every one is the way they are now' "

"I always think that before I judge someone.. Because in this world, not everyone is made perfect and pure.. All of us have our own imperfections" I smiled sincerely at him "that's why I will always accept you whoever or what ever you are.."

"Because I'm your brother..??" he sckered "we're not even blood related-"

"But did I ever treated you any different??"

"...No..."

"That's because you're very important here in my heart" I reach on my heart "you and all of our brothers did"

"Is this the reason why all of them change just because of you??" he bowed his head and chuckled "Now I understand"

He look up and hesitantly reached out a hand for me before looking away. Just like him, I also hesitantly took his hand.

Just then, images suddenly flashed before me and that's when I knew why Kou-nii hesitantly reached his hand for me. It's because I'll be able to look through his memories any time we made contact...

"N-NO!! PLEASE DON'T TAKE MY CHILD- NOOOOOOO!! MY CHILD!!" a middle aged womanas she held her now dead 6 year old child, bathe in it's own blood, in her arms.

Two soldiers, carrying huge hatchets went closer the crying woman. One of them pulled her hair back while the other stood before her and with one swift movement..

SLASH!!

A beautiful orphan with blonde hair and blue eyes who looked exactly like the younger version of Kou was suddenly awaken from his deep sleep.

He was inside the sewer indicating he had been living there for as long as he can remember. Kou rubbed his eyes and turned, looking out the blue sky from the small entrance of the sewer.

However, whay he sees is not the sky he adore. Instead, he was met with a deep red liquid pouring down from the said small entrance. He reached out and touched the liquid.