8

Author pov

Jin sauntered toward the man who was lounging on the sofa seat of the local library. His attire consists of a plain white T-shirt, raven jeans and a blue denim jacket. He looks simply handsome, there was no denying in that.

"Jungkook"
Jin called as he sat in front of him across the table. For their second meeting or appointment, Jin concluded to have an alteration in the surrounding. This would not only loosen up Jungkook but would make him more friendly.

"Hyung"
He flashed his smile.

"You look happy today"
Jin questioned. Did the change in the environment elevate his emotions this much?

"Yeah, I feel happy today. And also Jangmi came back home previous night"
Jungkook informed his reason for happy.

"Are you happy because Jangmi came back home to you or are you happy because she came back before the media or your parents could find out"
Jin enunciated. His honey coloured eyes staring deep into the CEO's alarmed ones. His plump lips stretched into a smile, a smile which says 'You know the truth jungkook don't hide it from your self'.

Jungkook composed himself back from his startling stance, he collected his disassembled expression and wide eyes. He did pay a lot of sum to media houses, stopping them for playing any kind of stupidity about him and his wife but he did this for Jangmi.

"Chill I'm joking, let's order something to drink"
Jin laughed easing up the tense aura. They decided to meet up at this library which has a Boba tea cafe inside. This place was popular as well as Jin's favourite spot to have some nice bubble tea.

The pair paid up for their plum and honeydew tea before walking out of the library going for a nice stroll.

"Where should we go?
Jungkook asked he sipped up his green drink enjoying the sweet taste in his mouth.

"Let's go by the bridge"
Jin mentioned the famous bridge nearby. The place was well-known for its charm, beautifully built bridge with the river flowing beneath it.

They walked side by side, sipping up the drinks and mixing the black pearls with straw. The honking of vehicle and chatting of people didn't break the bubble of their silence. But at last, someone has to pop it.

"Why don't you ask me something?"
Jungkook suggested it was awkward for him just walking in silence and not discussing the real topic.

"Why don't you tell me something on your own"
Jin said. He wanted Jungkook to open up his mind, to tell him about the problem and stress he is going through. Being a CEO is stressful and being a CEO with stony marriage is frustrating. But still, Jungkook didn't show any signs which a normal human would.

"I don't have anything to say"
Jungkook mumbled from his mouth which was wrapped around the straw. He strained his mind in the hope of discovering something to say.

"Well, I heard the rumours that your parents also have arranged marriage, is that true?"
Jin recited the rumour.

"Yeah, they were arranged by my grandfathers"
Jungkook spoke out, indeed the rumours were true.

Jin hummed, he mixed the bubbles which were peacefully settled at the end of the plastic cup. He wanted to say something but decided against it, perhaps later.

"Wanna hear a story?"
Jin tried to start up some conversation. 

"Yeah okay"
Jungkook nodded in agreement.

"Well, this is one of my favourites. So, the story takes place in the king's court where he is sitting with his ministers, discussing somethings about the kingdom. When a woman came running into the court as naked as the day she was born. The ministers all get baffled, shocked a naked woman in front of the king, complete mayhem. They tried to cover the woman up. But she refused and said that she won't wear any single piece of clothing on her body until her wish is granted.

The king gave his words that all her wish will be granted. The woman spoke out her problem - all her life she satisfied every man with her body but not a single men even bothered to satisfied her completely. But now it's enough she won't wear any piece of clothes until she is fully satisfied.

The King is bewildered by this request, he looked at his ministers expectedly, the ministers look at the king expectedly. And at that moment king realized that not a single man in his court can confidently say that he can satisfy a woman completely.

The King panicked what if this request took a form of riot, what if all their women marched on the street naked demanding for sexual satisfaction. The King immediately send a message all over the kingdom, for a man who could confidently say that he can completely satisfy a woman.

A few days later, a young man came, took the woman by her hand and the next day, the woman is completely dressed in her glory. She said to the king that finally she has been completely satisfied and want to marry this man.

The King commissioned the young man to write a book about his knowledge on how to satisfy a woman. So that every man in his kingdom could know about it and not a single women would ever have to be naked again"

"What an absurd story"
Jungkook chuckled. The story was kinda absurd.

"It's not about the story being absurd or not. It's about the message it conveys. What do you think it is trying to say?"

"That man should know how to give good sex to a woman"
Jungkook answered. He could see the glimpse of the bridge they were nearing too.

"Yes, a man should know about all the expertise and finesse that he is being seduced by. He should know about all the aspects of seduction to increase his sexual energy"
Jin said.

The duo has arrived at the bridge, they toss their empty cup in the trash and found a spot to enjoy the calm water flowing by. There were limited people on the bridge mostly between young high schoolers to retired citizens.

"I do know when I'm being seduced or not. I'm not that clueless"
Jungkook uttered, he stares straight at the tiny waves forming by the flow.

"I never said anything about you. I was saying in general about how we believe that the arts of seduction are only for women"

"But I did come to learn it"
Jungkook turned his head to look at the man beside him. He was again mesmerized by the elder's beauty. His soft skin glowing so radiantly, his plump lips carrying the pout every day. The brown eyes reflecting the light within him.

"Jungkook, whenever I ask a man, what should your wife be for her to be seductive?? There are many replies- beautiful, sexy, discreet, well-mannered, well-behaved, porcelain-skinned, good at singing, good at dancing, subtle, fragrant, cooks well, intelligent, amusing, nails painted, toes polish, legs waxed, lips red........and when I ask women, what her husband has to be to seduce her and majority of answers are rich. He just has to be rich. Richness is what seen as an attractive suspect for man. Which can be right on a general basis but it's so wrong when the question was about sexual needs"

Jin continued.

"If we say the art of seductions is for both men and women, then its equally important for men to participate as much as women do. Then, there are those hideous websites and peoples which tell women to be completely perfect. If he is boring you to death, just pretend and smile, if he is not satisfying you just pretend and smile. He got money to take care of you all your life or maybe it's just you who is not able to please your husband"

Jungkook intensely listens to what Jin said, it was true. None denying in that. But from his point of view, these things really didn't apply to him.

"But what if the man is trying his best"
Jungkook presented his concern.

"Well, then it isn't about sex."
Jin smiled his cute lip-sealed smiles which makes his cheeks go puff.

"Then?"
Jungkook questioned eager go know the answer.

"It's about love. If both are trying hard but can't have a sensual bond. They were never meant to be like this. They were mean meant to be forced in love."

~~ 

Hope you all like the story this far.❤❤

I don't know why but I'm getting insecure about this story.

Anyway, sorry for any mistake. I did read it but there might be some mistakes.