"i finish my shift in 20 minutes and we're free to go alright?" he asked and stood behind the counter. Jade nodded and sat on one of those tall counter chairs.

"can i have a coffee before we go? i'll pay this time" she asked softly, still shy because some people were still staring at her.

"sure thing princess" Yeosang winked at her as "iced coffee, right?" he asked. Jade nodded a her cheeks heated up at the pet name. she wasn't used to this. Yeosang left to start making her coffee. soon enough he was back with it. Jade gave him a quiet 'thanks' and started sipping on it.

café was silent. there wasn't many people here. it was sunday so most people were at home or having fun with their loved ones. not many people go to café on Sundays.

"did you and Yunho have fun yesterday?" Yeosang asked, as he sat his elbow on a counter, leaning on it and shamelessly staring at her.

"yea it was fun. we watched many kids movies, ordered food, ate a lot of snacks and drew stuff" Jade nodded eagerly at the boy's question.

"seems fun, but not my kinda fun" Yeosang shrugged

"whats YOUR kinda fun then?" Jade asked mockingly

"you'll see today" he replied nonchalantly. Jade got excited.

after like 10 minutes his shift was over and they left the café together. Jade opened her car. Yeosang stopped in his tracks

"woah THIS is your car?" he asked, surprised

"yea...? why?" Jade asked as she opened car door and grabbed her mini backpack where laid her phone, wallet and other necessaries.

"and you claimed you weren't rich. tsk" Yeosang shook his head.

"my parents bought it for me for my 20'th birthday" she said and she made her way towards Yeosang. earlier they had agreed to take a walk for a little and they'd have more time to talk than if they were to drive.

" so where are we going?" Jade asked

"uh idk i thought like we would walk around for a while, maybe sit down for a little first. then we could go and get something to eat"

"sounds pretty nice to me" Jade nodded and smiled at how nervous Yeosang seemed.

"so how's school going for you?" Yeosang tried to start a small talk

"its actually going really well. Wooyoung annoys me everyday but he's actually very nice and friendly. annoyingness is just within him i guess." they both chuckled "San is pretty shy but he's really nice person. if you need something he'll drop everything to come and help you." they were walking slowly through the city and it felt nice. "Meg is an annoying piece of crap, but she has been my bestfriend since im 4. and honestly she's a great person. she was there for me when no one else was and i never had any other friends than her. well until now." she smiled at Yeosang, who seemed to like listening to her.

"as for studies, im doing alright. im still number one in entire university, and, to be honest, no matter how many times Wooyoung or Jongho call me a nerd, im actually very proud of that."

"you should be. someone's academic achievements isn't something you should make fun of. plus its the Utopia University we're talking about." Yeosang said. "to be honest, i was the top student back in high school. do you know Wonderland high?" he asked. Jade nodded " i heard it's a big deal to even study there" she replied.

"i went there. and i was a top student. people made fun of me. so i slowly gave up on studying and my grades fell. it's not something i'm proud of and i advise you that you don't do the same" Jade nodded. "that's sad. whatever you do with your life and studies shouldn't concern anyone but you"