𝟯𝟵- 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲

Bắt đầu từ đầu

i placed my phone back on the just before my order gets called. i stood up and buried my phone in my pockets to get my drink.

an hour later, our flight gets called and my parents and i stood up to queue. i let out a breath, ready to accept whatever london will offer me in a few hours.

ꨄꨄꨄ

↳ september, 2017

i tightened my bow tie as i gazed in the mirror. it was my first day of school and i was more nervous for this more than i have been for my auditions.

i brushed my straightened blonde hair and tucked one side behind my ear before putting on a pastel clip. i quickly put on a tinted lip balm before grabbing a cookie from a jar downstairs and kissed my mum and dad goodbye.

i made my way to the bus stop and took the one which passes by my school. i've pretty much memorised the way to a few places here in london after a month of living here. it's been a great experience and i've met with william before he went back to his home in ireland. i havent made any new friends yet but hopefully, i do after my first day at school.

as i entered the school grounds, i felt people's eyes on me. i couldnt tell if they were judging me or if it was because they've seen me but i kept my eyes on the ground until i walked into another person.

"i am so so sorry!" i quickly apologised. i looked up and found a cute boy, presumably around my age and he had this cute puppy aura surrounding him. he had chocolate brown eyes and his hair was the same colour. he was also with an extremely attractive dark coloured boy.  i was panicking about how good looking they both were.

"no worries. you're new here, aren't you?" he asked. i felt his friends watching us interact.

"um, yeah. freshman. im isabelle paige but you can call me izzy," i introduced myself. i stuck my hand out and anticipated them to accept it.

"i'm thomas," said the dark guy.

"i'm louis," the cute puppy guy said next.

i later found that they were both in the same grade as me and we had the same homeroom so they stuck together with me.

"class, we have a new student today. please introduce yourself," our kind homeroom teacher spoke warmly as i stood by the side, waiting for my turn.

this is it. the moment i've been so anxious to face.

i walked to the middle where the teacher stood. i looked at the class who were watching me. i took in their fresh new faces and even spotted louis and thomas encouraging me.

i exhaled slightly. "hi, my name is isabelle margaux paige but you can call me izzy. i moved here from atlanta, georgia last month. excited to be acquainted with you all," FINALLY!

"you're that girl from stranger things, right?" one of them asked.

"yes, i am," i replied, trying to act as friendly as possible.

"are you friends with millie bobby brown?"

"what about finn wolfhard?"

"and noah schnapp?"

as the questions piled up, our homeroom teacher had to hush the class down before she assigned louis to show me around. i bit back a smile. i get to be around cute boy more.

when our first few periods ended, a gorgeous brunette approached me. she had a cheerful smile as she skipped towards louis and me.

"hi! sorry i didn't get to introduce myself earlier. they were crazy excited about your tv show," she rolled her eyes at them before smiling again at me. "anyways, im sabrina. i hope you dont get a bad impression on our class. we don't usually get a celebrity as our classmate,"

i beamed back at her. "im izzy,"

for the rest of the day, i've already made three friends. they were all welcoming and friendly, and they didn't seem to care about me being in a tv show, most probably because i heard louis was also an actor. it was so assuring to have some people around me be with me for who i am and not for what i do. i could tell we would all be best friends.

and that was the start of my story here in london.

---------------------------------------------------------

please feel free to correct me if i was wrong on any of the details mentioned. i am not from britain and im not familiar with their schooling system xd

please support this story by voting and commenting <3333