Sidharth who was hell nervous is roaming in the corridor . Sid's mom was also sitting on a chair in corridor. She was also nervous but not as Sidharth is....................................

Of course !! Sidharth was good in handling her mood swings during this time. He always fulfill all her wishes of eating one or the other thing. Sometimes he scolds her for not doing exercises . He was extra careful his child and for health also.

He was imagining himself playing with his child just then doctor came and said........

Doctor - "Congratulations Mr. Shukla !! Mrs. Shukla gave birth to twins...." (she happily announced)

Sid has a thick layer of tears in his eyes just then his mom came.... hugged him and congratulates him....................

Sid reciprocated the hug and after few minutes breaking the hug he said.........

Sid- "Thank you so much doctor !! Naaz....vo kaisi hai.... Main mil skta hu unse....? " (excitedly in shaking voice)

Doctor - "Sure !! Mr. Shukla they'll be shifted to ward in no time..   then you can see them......!" (he informed and left)

****
Soon they were shifted to ward. Sidharth slowly opening door enters the room .He walked to Sana and said........................

Sid- "Naaz..... Tum thiik ho na ? " (caressing her hairs)

She only blinked her eyes in response to which Sidharth passed a smile.

Just then they heard their twins crying. Sid's smile grows wider..... this voice sounds too melodious to his ears..........................

Sana- "You disturbed them...." (she joked)

Sid chuckles.... he walked to cradle and lifted them in his arms...........................

He felt his whole world in his arms. His emotions were striking him hard. The feeling of holding your babies in your arms is just awesome. But keeping everything aside he moved close to Sana with his children and touching his forehead with her he said.........

Sid- "This the best gift ever.... The happiness of this gift is beyond expectations. Thank you so much Naaz for giving me this gift..." (against her forehead)

Sana caressed the heads of their children and hugged Sidharth afterwards.

****
After some days, the 'Namakaran Ceremony ' of children is arranged........

The babygirl is named 'AZARTH SHUKLA ' and the babyboy named 'SIYAAZ SHUKLA ' .

{Meaning of 'Azarth' is heavenly ,god-like and meaning of 'Siyaaz ' is protector .I loved  the meanings of these names. }

The journey of life continues........................

THEIR LOVE NEVER ENDS NOR FADES❤️

💟💟💟💟

17th AUGUST 2020 THE FIRST DAY WHEN I POSTED THE INTRODUCTION OF 'SUFIYANA ISHQ ❤️ ' I WASN'T EXPECTING THIS MUCH SUPPORT FOR THE STORY OR FOR ME 🥺

BUT YOU GUYS ARE REALLY AWESOME. YOU SUPPORTED ME THROUGH OUT THE JOURNEY. YOU UNDERSTOOD MY MOODS AND MOTIVATED ME TO KEEP GOING AND AFTER THREE MONTHS YOU ARE STILL HERE TO READ THE EPILOGUE  🥺

I LOVE YOU FOR THIS❤️

ONE LAST REQUEST IF YOU HAVEN'T PRESSED THE VOTE ⭐ BUTTON OF PREVIOUS PARTS TILL NOW... JUST DO IT NOW COZ I KNOW IF YOU ARE READING THIS EPILOGUE.

THIS MEANS YOU LIKED THE STORY 😉

                             💟💟💟💟

GOT FIFTH POSITION UNDER BEST COVER AND BEST TITLE CATEGORY IN THE SHINING STAR AWARDS 2021👑

THANK YOU SO MUCH ❤️
MEANS ALLOT ❤️
THANKS FOR APPRECIATING MY WORK❤️