****
Next morning Sidharth woke up and heard some voices from washroom. He walked to door of washroom and said.................

Sid- "Naaz !! You okay...... ? " (concerned)

Sana- "Yeah.... coming !" (spoke in dull voice)

Sid waited for her to come out. She came and he helped her to walk to bed.He gently made her lay on bed and said...............

Sid- " Maine jab bola tha k doctor ke pass chalte hai toh vo nhi krna (took a pause) Chalo main agar bhul bhi gya toh bnda khud yaad krade prr nhi....Alag hi chalna hai hamesha....... !! " (he scolded )

To which she only gave her innocent look with those puppy eyes.....................

Sid- "Now don't do this and get ready by the time I came after getting fresh-n-up...... we are going to see doctor . " (sternly )

Of course ! She agreed.

****
Sidharth was impatiently waiting for doctor in her cabinet who is examining Sana.........

Finally doctor came and Sana beside her. Sidharth helped Sana to walk and to take seat on chair........................

"How could you be so careless Mr. Shukla with your wife in such crucial time ? " Doctor begins in serious tone..........................

Sid's face clearly showing the rising tension in his body. He looked at Sana who simply shrug her shoulder because she is aware what doctor is going to say next............

"Congratulations !! Mr. Shukla... Your wife is pregnant....." with happinees in her voice.

Sid looked at Sana who is grinning widely. He immediately pulled her in a tight hug. Sana reciprocated the hug but then she pulled herself a bit back and passed a shyly smile to doctor...........................................

Sana- "Sidharth !! Doctor dekh rhi hai !" (whispers in his ear)

He parted himself from her and said......

Sid- "Thank you !! Thank you so much doctor!! " (excitedly with hesitation)

Doctor passed a smile to him and said "But Mr. Shukla you have to be very careful especially in the first trimester ." she suggested them.

Sid- "Yes doctor !! I will be extra careful !" (he said looking at Sana)

Later they left after taking some suggestions of do's and don't's during this time by the doctor.

****
At night , they were just laying on bed facing each other. Sid sensed some nervousness in her actions since morning so he asked...........

Sid- "Kya hua baby.... Any tension ? " (he asked touching her face)

Sana- "I don't know !! I mean I am nervous and scared at the same time (a pause) Main achi mom toh ban paungi na Sidharth ?" (she finally confessed her tension)

Listening this Sid pulled her in hug and said..

Sid- "Oooooo mela baby !! (baby voice to which she giggles against his chest) Relax !! We'll be the best parents of world and you'll be the best mother ! " (he said seriously)

Sana just hmmed and soon sleep took over them.

****
After almost nine months, Sana was screaming in the delivery room of the hospital out of pain..............................