Chapter 2

Sitting in her seat, Camila could feel a glare at her right side. Looking at the person, she saw a man in her age with a resemblance of the crown prince glaring at her. Light blond hair was in a mess, handsome features, and baby blue eyes. Though his face looks calm, Camila could see the glare of his eyes.

It was the second prince, August von Earlsheid, the madman prince.
Camila thought that the prince was really angry at her because she bested him and she's a girl but it looks like she's wrong, it's not just her who feels his bad blood but also the man at her right side.

Looking at her other side, her smile widen a little but no one noticed. The male lead's big brother, he looks just like him. Black hair and deep dark eyes that glints red. The most handsome features that Camila in both lives has ever seen and his calm and charming atmosphere. She can't see it but Camila bet he's tall and has a perfect body. After all, he's the men's role model just like how she is at the girls'.

Cale von Rietsburg, the eldest son of the grand duchy Reitsburg household. The male lead's perfect brother. From the body to talent and skills. A genius of geniuses. Even though Camila and him are the same, she could still feel their difference of mana. He's a bit stronger than her.

Camila unconsciously let out a soft, small laugh.

"Camila von Einzbern, eldest daughter of the Einzbern household. It was a pleasure to meet you."

Cale smile as he looks at her. Even when he's also in the highest in society. He admit that Camila von Einzbern really is the most beautiful girl he has ever seen. Especially with her smile that he saw hanging on her red lips.

"Cale von Rietsburg, eldest son of the famous Rietsburg household. It was a pleasure to meet you as well."

They continue to smile and look at each other, probing the other. Not minding the glare of the second prince.

"Pffft."

August looks at the people on his left when he hears laughter. He let out a scoff as he ignore them, listening at the speech in front. Looking at his brother giving a speech, August is so excited. He knows that something was coming. He don't know what it was but he knows his brother. The yellow glint in his brother's blue eyes says something.

"Once again, we welcome you in this school and may the banquet begin!"

Following his words a loud explosion erupted. Second years started to attack the first years whose shock in their wits.
August looks at Camila as she suddenly stand up, thinking about her joining the fights.
The others at his side looks at her as well.

Camila didn't mind them as she looks down at the calm man whose gazing at her with the same smile as her.

"You're the same as me."

They both let out a small laugh as Cale shook his head. He also stands up as he offers his hand.

"This way, my lady."

August and the others looks at them confuse as they already saw that the doors are close so everyone can't leave.

They saw Camila open her dimensional space when they get into a corner as she took out a chair.

‘CHAIR?!’

She handed it to Cale who accepts it and position it to the side, then she took out another chair and handed it once again. Then she took out a small tea table.

‘Are they planning to have a tea party or something?!’

Everyone around them can't believe what they're seeing, even the student councils are shock to the core. When they saw the two of them sit at their own seats, they once again saw Camila open her sub-space, this time small, she took out two teacups and a teapot. She also took out a plate of cookies. She serve each of them a cup of tea and then she gently sip them as she watches the fights with a smile.

August and the others was about to approach them but a fireball pass their way, nearly burning them. Furious, they join the fight.

Magic spells flying everywhere. Walls, ceiling, even the floors and chairs are in a mess. Only the stage where the third years are watching them are safe and neat because of the barrier they casted and the place where the two, Cale and Camila are having a tea party are the same.

Elizabeth, Crown Prince Albert, and the other third years watch the side as they frequently steal glances at where Camila and Cale are. The two was still sipping their tea and sometimes took a bite of cookies, as they look like they're watching a show. They really caught the attention of the third years as they seem out of place in the mess below the stage.