Chapter 7

"Especially girls."

Of course, Camila won't let go of teaching them their mistakes.

She's kind after all. Fufufu.

But, she didn't know how evil she look even with a soft smile on her face.

Then she stood straight. Not caring about Cale after all 'that happened', she walk to the girl with red-hair whose looking at her burned hair tip with a look of crying.

"My~my~ we can just cut it a little you know."

"What?"

It's amusing to look at her daze look. Camila thought.

And she really pity her. Even though she got little interest of everything, she's still a girl, a lady with a love of beauty. So of course she'll help.

"Yeah! Yeah! We can just cut it. No need to cry."

Another cute voice sounded. It's the short, cute girl who have brown-hair and dark blue eyes.

"That's right. We can just fix it a little."

Elizabeth came to them. Unconsciously, the ladies around surrounded the red-hair girl to comfort her.

The red-hair girl was a little shock and uncomfortable. She didn't expect it to become like this.

The tears that was about to flow stop.

"Should we just cut it now or when we go back to the classroom?"

"I think it's better to cut it now."

"Hmm, I think it's better to the classroom."

Discussion of the ladies surrounded the girl.

Camila saw that the girl was comforted and was surrounded by the ladies present and took the initiative to step back.

And then, she feels two presence beside her.

"You're quite kind."

An elegant voice sounded, she look at her right and saw a beautiful girl with a voluptuous body. Curly blonde hair and light-brown eyes.

"Hm? What are you talking about?"

A small smile hang on Camila's lips as she question.

"Are you sure you don't know what I'm talking about?"

The girl raise her brows.

"I'm sorry, no."

The elegant girl roll her eyes.

'My~ a fiesty beauty."Camila thought.

"Let's leave it at that then."
The elegant girl replied.

"I'm sorry for asking you this. But may I have the honor of knowing your name?"

The girl looks like a noble. Camila is confused. Looking at the memories in the upper circle society. Nothing comes to mind.

"Ameris Estelle."

Estelle? That Estelle?

"Estelle? Estrella Company?"

A gentle voice sounded. Camila look at the man who appeared at Ameris Estelle 's side.

And, Estrella Company?

'Isn't that the wealthiest company in the kingdom?"

Camila transmit to Cale who is in her other side.
Estrella Company has a lot of magic weapons selling. From common to rare. This is also one of the kingdom's biggest enchantment place.

'Besides the nobles, yes.'

He replied.

Of course, nobles have their own enchanter.

Enchanter, those who can use magic to make a weapons stronger with magic power and runes. Magician, those who use magic and spells for either combat or assist.  

Priests, those who use divine powers from the god they worship.

Warrior, those who specialize in martial arts and weapons to attack and defend.

Darkfolks, those who have dark blood in them and a kind of species: Vampires, Werewolves,  Dark Elves, Necromancer, Mermaid and any other beast bloods.

Nobles have these three: Enchanter, Magician and Warriors. Priests are independent by their own gods or temple. And Darkfolks have their own tribe or families.

And Estrella Company, despite not being a noble has an enchanter which is the rarest type of magician. After all, engraving using runes and spells takes a lot of concentration and mana. 

'The top ten might find it simple though', she thought.

But looking at Ameris, Camilla can conclude that she is the one who enchanted those weapons. Just from her mana and her clothing and accessories that are all enchanted, Camilla can see that she made it.

Was it 15 years ago, that Estrella Company became the wealthiest?

Looks like that's about time.

"Yes, Ameris Estelle of Estrella Company." A gentle voice came out of her mouth.

Looking at the man who came, curly brown hair and hazel eyes with curve eyelashes, that seems to look at people with affection, coupled with a handsome face that can nearly rival Cale, and a tall stature.
Camilla can see that he's as tall as Cale and she can see from his body that's shouting 'flamboyant' base on how he's clothed.

Her lips rose slightly as she looked away.

It's interesting. Cold-blooded person with a sweet smile.

She can feel the coldness in his soul through his eyes. Cale and her got little interest in the world as they deemed everything easy. But this man got coldness in his blood.

This place is quite interesting, indeed. She can feel that these people are really monsters.

"Haha, it's really that Estelle. My name is Ricardo Milos."

Camilla watch as Ameris and Ricardo started to talk. Observing the place for a while, Camilla got bored and walk to Cale who only started to observe everyone from start to finish while leaning in the pillar with his arms cross.

"Bored?"

"Yeah."

Camilla know what's his feeling. She, too, is bored.

"Tea?"

"Nah."

"Don't want to work?"

"Haha, no."

"Was that your first kiss?"

"Yes. What?"

Camilla's smile deepened at his cute reaction. Got little interest in everything but so expressive? Fufu.

"How cute."