Chapter 5

"Okay, the rankings are done."

Camila stop her actions as soon as she heard the sound. It's perfect though as she's done anyways.

She turn around with grace as she stared at the platform.

She knew that the 'feast' is already done. She open her sub-space as a white folding fan appeared in her hands.

Flap.

She open the white fan as she gently fan herself. She look around and notice the surroundings stare. Suddenly, she felt that something was wrong.

"My~"

She use her fan to cover her mouth as she mumble in shock. Shock that even the top scorers are looking at her direction, no, at her back where she sorted the students by their mana.
She wave her hands at the platform, like saying hi, as a greeting because they're all looking at her.

Crown prince Albert came back to his senses as a sense of shame wash over him. He can't believe that he was so shock that he forgot what he wanted to say because of what's happening. He can hear his fiancee's giggles as he fake cough.

"Ahem. Now then, please proceed to your respective classrooms."

The students got their senses back as they saw a piece of paper, containing their schedules, dormitories and classrooms, suddenly appeared in front of them. They were ecstatic and confuse on why it suddenly appeared when there's no teachers in the hall.

The students started to leave and went on there respective classrooms. Although they frequently steal glances at a certain individuals before completely dispersing.

Camila, who did not receive a paper, walk to Cale's side as she notice that he also did not receive one.

Camila walk with her fan still covering the lower part of her face and with elegance and grace. Even Elizabeth who went through the queen-training, was stunned when she saw Camila walk that way.

She felt that something was wrong as she continue staring and anticipating on what Camila will do. Every noble in the society knows that the Rietsburg Grand Duchy has a natural violent aura and a large magic power in their bloodline, even more so, the genius Cale von Reitsburg, who nearly got the title of 'demon king' if it's just that word was not forbidden.

And now, that desirable yet scary Cale was approach by a seductive silver hair girl.

"Liz?"

Crown prince Albert tried to get Elizabeth's attention but was covered by the mouth.

"Ssh, be quiet."

Crown prince Albert just finished sorting through the works and mess in the hall and was about to call his fiancé but got covered in the mouth by her. She's really the only one who dared to treat him like this.

He followed her gaze and was shock to see the well-known genius Cale smiling as he look at the girl in front of him.

"That..that.."