Chapter 1

Camila walk out of her carriage in her white and blue uniform, a red ribbon hanging in her collar, symbolising her freshman student status.

Looking at the wide open gate, Camila smile with her eyes curving like a crescent because of happiness. Thinking on how this place will become a stage one year later, the series of 'Saintess' Tale' happening. Of course, Camila will be happy.

She is a classmate of the male lead's big brother. In other words, she's a year older than the main characters.

Walking with a smile on her face, Camila continues to stride gracefully to the hall, not minding the stare of men whose cheeks were blushing and girls' shocked eyes.

"Lady Camila, I think I'll excuse myself now."

Looking at Leah who's bowing, Camila gave a smile.

"Okay. Thank you, Leah."

Waving her small hand and looking at the back of Leah. Camila thought about her incoming school life. Back to school again, though in this life, magic and swords works.

‘Fufufu, how interesting’

Remembering the story of the book, the entrance ceremony is a battlefield after the student council's speech. Looks like she got to practice her magic power later.

"Why are you still standing here, Miss Einzbern?"

A voice interrupted her thoughts and though shock, she gracefully turn around to look at the man and lady whose wearing a silver coat with coattails, standing in front of the other people. They're all wearing the same coat and their bows and ties are green, meaning they're third-years.

Camila gave a slight curtsy as the school forbid the flaunting and using of the social status. Even if it's the crown prince and his fiancé, Camila still follows the rule and just gave a curtsy worthy for an upperclassmen.

"I greet my seniors and the student councils."

And then gave her usual smile.

"So, why are you still standing here, Miss Einzbern?"

Looking at the curious face of the prince's fiancé, Lady Elizabeth von Koralle. Camila opens her mouth to speak.

"I just finish bidding my maid goodbye. And please just call me Camila, seniors."

"I see. Congratulations on achieving the second spot."

The crown prince gave a smile that shows his sincere attitude.

"Yes, thank you, president."

I move aside to let them walk pass me to enter the hall.

"Why don't we go in together, Miss Camila?"

Elizabeth reach out her hand as they started to walk inside.

Camila was thinking on declining as she thought of how will her fellow students looks at her if she went in with the student councils. But thinking about it, it's not that bad. After all, she's already immune on the other people's gazes.
And, it will not plummet her reputation anyway.

Reaching out to the other's hand, Camila smiled.

"My pleasure."

"So, Miss Camila will be August's classmate huh?"

As they walk side by side, Elizabeth started the conversation.

August von Earlsheid, the second prince of the kingdom. It was said that that man is a magic maniac. More powerful than the other royals but has no interest in the throne as he always focus in magic.

"Yes indeed. Fufu."

"But that boy, I'm surprise you're more powerful than him. That boy just loves magic, you see."

The crown prince interjected as Elizabeth laughs.

"Fufufu, I'm surprise myself."

"Are you really surprise? It looks like you already expected it though."

Elizabeth playfully glares at me. Camila just gave a small laugh confirming Elizabeth's assumption.

"Well, please take care of my little brother, Miss Camila."

The crown prince shook his head and also gave a small laugh.

"Yes, Student Council President."

"Good luck though, I don't think that that boy will just accept it easily."

"Fufufu, I understand."

The two, one lady and one man just stare at Camila.
Even though curious on why they're looking at her, Camila continue to look at them with a smile not asking any questions.

"You look like my mother."

Elizabeth unconsciously blurted out as the crown prince slightly nodded.

"Fufufu, do I look old?"

"Uh, no, just that, nevermind."

Seemingly not getting the right word, Elizabeth gave up explaining.
The crown prince just shook his head as one of the student councils whisper something in his ears, then he nodded and look at the two girls whose holding hands.

"Looks like the ceremony's starting. We got to go. We'll leave first, Miss Camila."

"Yes, please take care."

"Then next time, Camila."

Elizabeth unclasped our hands as she walk to her fiancé. They started to walk as Camila look at their back but Elizabeth stop and look back at her.

"Good luck at the ceremony, Miss Camila."

Then she hurriedly walk to her fiancé.
Normal people will naturally be curious about her good luck but Camila just wave back.

Of course she knows what that words for, the ceremony's ‘celebration banquet’. Not literally a banquet but a feast of fights for the first and second year students.
The first years will naturally be at the disadvantage because they will be caught up by surprise but the second years will take this time to let their revenge out from what also happened to them a year ago.

They can fight their own peers or their senior/junior. The second years uses this to determine their class, it also applies to the first year students, but they won't know.
Their class will change base on how they fight or use their magic.

Smiling at the thought of this, Camila walks to her seat.