Chapter 8

"Trickster."

Cale has a slight smile on his lips as he lightly scratch her nose with his finger.

"Is that your first time too?"

He nonchalantly asked as he turned away and looked around them. He heard Camilla admitted shamelessly.

"Yes it is."

He shook his head with an amused smile. Then he heard her continue.

"Not just anyone can get my attention, you know that yourself."

As they are both almost similar, they can understand what the other mean. Both of them are powerful, both background and themselves, and has the most striking appearance, so everyone around them wants their attention, even just a little bit, as it is considered an honor. If they can ever talk to them.

Suddenly Camilla feel his large, warm hands on her waist pulling her closer. She subconsciously touch his chest when her head nearly bump into it. She looked up and saw his face and inch away from his.

"Should we continue being like this then?"

She can hear amusement in his tone.

Having someone human you can touch with without feeling nauseous is really a pleasant feeling for Cale. Especially the soft feeling in his arms.
As for Camilla, she never had the chance to touch and talk to the opposite sex as an object in her last life, so she didn't know what that feels. But it certainly is amusing if it's Cale.

"We should."

Taking this as an advantage, she leaned her head in his hard chest. She can hear his laughter and feel his chest vibrating.

Camilla says... she's really happy. What a perfect body he has.

"Have you finish looking?"

Cale asked when he looked around. Camilla lightly swept her gaze, with both of them still in their intimate embrace.

"Yep, just finish. We're just waiting for you to notice us."

"Indeed, it's not like we can disturb both you."

The top eight monsters lightly tease them without feeling awkward at all. While those in the student council just laughs.

Even still, the nobles with higher ranks are shock inside their hearts. It's well-known in the elite society that the eldest son of Rietsburg is a serious clean freak, not a speck of dust or a human can go near him or they'll be thrown away heavily.

For the elite nobles present, this day is the most eventful day of this school year.

"Let's go. We'll show you your classroom. Also, the schedules will be found in there."

Albert took the lead in breaking the jovial atmosphere. He and Lizzy started to walk outside, leaving the rest of the student council with a 'leave it to you' words then followed by the others.

"Let's go."

Camilla push Cale and stood straight.

"Alright."

Cale follow suit with his hand still on her waist and the other in his pants.

He really likes the soft feeling in his arms.

"Looks like, you both just waited for your attendants to be gone before sticking with each other."

August snorted as he roll his eyes away. And started walking again. Camilla and Cale just laugh it off.

Elizabeth and Albert leading, noticed their unconscious movement. When they feel that the others follow right after them after they walked out. The 'monsters' subconsciously stopped while they are talking and teasing each other. Their actions looked like they're waiting for someone.

Seeing Camilla and Cale walking to them in front, the others following them. Elizabeth and Albert somehow feel upset. It goes without saying that they should follow them as they lead the way and as future rulers, instinctively they see them as their subjects. And seeing them like this is like lese majeste.

Suddenly graceful laughter was heard in everyone's ears.

"Crown Prince and Crown Princess doesn't have to be upset. No traitor or rebel will come out in this group."

As long as Cale want to, that is.

Camilla's graceful smile came in their view. Elizabeth and Albert awkwardly gave a smile after being seen through.

But Camilla understand them. It's like your subordinate suddenly came out of your control, and may usurp your throne anytime, it is unpleasant indeed.

She felt the hand in her waist tightened as if saying 'enough', she lightly tapped it back as resignation. After all, if everyone knew the truth it will be miserable. Though it will also be interesting of she can see their reactions.

She remember that in the novel, the unspoken rule in the top ten monsters, The Strong Rules.