Chapter 0

".....ila."

".....Lady Camila."

Choi Risa heard a vague voice as she struggles to wake up.

"It's time to wake, Lady Camila."

‘Camila?’

Slowly opening her eyes, Choi Risa saw a lady in her mid-twenties, what caught her eyes was that the woman was wearing a maid clothes. As far as she remember, she live alone. Away from her family.

‘But why is there a maid here? ’

Just as she was asking questions in her mind, the woman open her mouth to speak.

"It's time to get up, Lady Camila. You'll be late for the entrance ceremony"

‘Entrance Ceremony? Camila?’

As far as she remembers, she already finish her education and was running a company. Now what's going on?

"Come now then Lady Camila!"

"Oh my!!"

Camila let out a shock cry as she was drag into the bath.
Looking at the maid that was fussing around her, coming to and fro from the door. Camila began to analyze her situation. Certain thoughts went through her head.

It was said that she was Camila and unexpectedly she know the maid's name.

"Leah, I can handle in my own here. Just get my uniform and things ready."

The maid stop as she looks at her calm young mistress whose smile was gone. Even though curious, she bowed and went out.

Camila went out of the tub as she walk to the floor to ceiling mirror of her bathroom. What she saw affirmed her conclusion.

Silver hair that seems to sparkle even if it's wet. Eyes as purple like a lilac it even shines blue mysteriously. Lashes long like a fluttering silver butterfly. Voluptuous and tall body, perfect form from fingers to toes. Beautiful face like a goddess, perfect in every angle. Lips red as a rose.
Certainly, it was indeed, the Magic Academy's ‘Moonlight Goddess’. Camila von Einzbern.

She was mentioned once in the story, top two of the monster S-class, the moonlight goddess of the school, dream wife of all boys and men, perfect role model of the girls, the same as the heroine. Even the villainess who have the same social status adore her.

Status, skill, talent, grace. Everything shouts her. Perfection.

The villainess mentions Camila once in the story when she talk to the main lead, about the main lead's genius brother. That they are both her idol which cause the main lead to hate her as he have inferiority complex towards his own brother.

Looking at the mirror again, Choi Risa, no, Camila found herself smiling.

She's just an extra, no need to meddle in the main characters' problems. It's better to watch them in the sideline and keep it in the same way as the plot. And just like as she always wanted. She can just relax and enjoy a show.

"Fufufufu, this will be fun."

Camila didn't notice the arrival of her maid who was about to speak and was instead frozen on the spot where she's standing as she looks at her lady's expression.

Camila was indeed smiling and she looks very beautiful when she smiles but her current smile is dark.