Chapter 6

*Chu~♡~*

Silence filled the messy hall as they look at the two standing individuals at the middle.
As most of the students have received their schedule and classrooms, they are now walking to their perspective classroom, the only ones remaining in the hall are those who did not receive any schedule papers, the top 10. And the student councils.

Not minding the stares of the remaining people, Camila stand straight after kissing Cale's lips.

"My~ I didn't mean that. You suddenly turn your head."

Although Camila feels ashamed, she explain without blushing.

She didn't expect her first kiss was like this. She only intended to kiss his cheeks as she counted that they are draw. But well, it's not like it's a pity, after all, Cale is handsome.

At the same time, Cale who was suddenly blame of the accident, looked shock.

He thought that she is really bold. Blaming himself even though he was taken advantage of. And he is also shock of himself, he found himself not angry and disgusted but even feels amused.

He is the eldest son of the Rietsburg Grand Duchy, no one can take advantage of him nor did anyone dare to blame him, even his own parents. But now, here in this hall, in front of this crowd, he was taken advantage of.

He didn't know how many time he was amused today. This is really interesting.

"Being taken advantage of by such a beautiful lady, it is my honor."

"My~ you flatter me."

"But why?"

He is curious why she suddenly kissed him.

"I just counted. It looks like we're a draw."

"Hmm, I see."

Then he seems to think of something.

"You really dare to make me your servant."

"Fufufu. It's not that, Sir Cale. I just needed a little help for my tea, you know."

"Heh."

He just sneered at her eloquence.

"Fufufu ~"

...

Looking at the two people laughing as if no one's around, everyone took a look at each other and raise their eyebrows.
They wanted to interrupt but did not dare.

Everyone feels the intensity of mana around them, especially when they used their magic previously.

August snorted as he flick his blond-hair, he won't admit he's slightly worst than them.

Albert came back to his senses as he looks at his younger brother. He shook his head seeing his reaction.

Elizabeth finally got rid of her embarrassment after witnessing a 'shameful accident' as she looks at the two brothers. A smile hang on lips as she thought,

"Although some incident happened. It's not bad, I think."

Then she looks at the remaining people. She tap Albert's shoulder as she convey through her eyes, 'Let's continue.'

"Ehem."

All the attention went to Albert, including the two who stop laughing or sneering at each other.

"I did not expect this to happen. Your mana is beyond the normal capacity of humans and can't be involved in ordinary classes, so the professors decided to group you into one. The people here are one classroom."

The professors know that these monsters are coming here so it's been decided that the top 10 are one. Well, it's not like they need to know.

"Just the ten of us?"

A short, cute girl asks with her head tilted.

"Yes. Just the ten of you."

"Isn't it too few?"

"Every one of you is one classroom of mana, don't you know?"

"Hehehe"

The cute girl giggled, of course she knows. They're all the same. Powerful and powerful.

"Is there any questions?"

Albert ask, after answering the cute girl.

"Me! Me!"

A young boy with blond hair and green eyes, raised his hand with enthusiasm.

"Will we have the same classes as the others?"

"Yes." Can't have too much favoritism. Although it's more like, protecting the others.

"Will we have more practical works?"

"I don't know."

"Then, what classes will we have?"

"I don't know."

"Then what's the use of you?"

Albert was suddenly annoyed.

"I'm not a teacher, how should I know?"

"Oh right."

Albert sigh. What can he do? Well, It's not like he's not used to this kid.

He is their cousin, the youngest son of the Marquis Eizenberg, Aleph von Einzberg. Marquis Eizenberg is the Queen's brother.

Also, this cousin is spoiled of his family. As the youngest son and the most strongest magician in the Marquis family.

"Be quiet."

A fireball suddenly flew to Aleph, as he instantly put a shield on.

"Oh~ it's the nerdy cousin of mine."

Aleph smile as he wave at August.

"Hah?!"

Another fireball flew. Which was instantly put off by Aleph's water ball.

"Haha~ still stern huh~"

Continuous fireball was shot.

Every person around Aleph instantly step back.

"Hey! Stop! Hey!"

Albert ignored the two as he was already used to it. His cousin and his brother are always arguing. And not just simple arguing at that. Magic or swords will be thrown around. After all, they have different personalities, one stern and too focus on magic, the other easy-going and laid-back.

As the fight continue, an accident happen.

One of the fireballs was missed and flew directly at the red-haired girl, burning the tip of her long hair.

Loud gasps can be heard from the girls around the hall. Even Camila let out a "My~"

You know, girls love beauty. And the hair is also a part of beauty.

She stiffened as she look at her burned hair. Then a long string of mana came out of her hand, it move like a rope as the mana went straight to the two people who was still fighting, not aware of the danger they caused at all.

It strangled the both of them and threw them on the ground, near Camila's feet.

Camila, look at the two near her, flat on the ground as she bend over. And with a smile on her lips, she said,

"My~ messing with people's hair is a big no,no, you know."