Chapter 9

The Strong Rules.

Those who are more powerful in mana are the rulers who can subdue the ten monsters of Lilac Academy. Unfortunately, until the end of the novel. There's only one ruler in S-class, Cale von Rietsburg.

*****

"This will be your classroom."

Elizabeth opened the large wooden door that was carved with lilac.

A wide classroom can be seen, full of lilac and wooden scent.

Ten desks and chairs form a U shape. 4 on each side and 2 in the middle back. And a blackboard in front. There's also space for a small library and a wide balcony.

"Then, you can see your schedules on your desk. We'll go first."

Elizabeth and Albert stayed at the door while the S-classes are inside the classroom now.

"Well, thank you."

Camilla gave them a side glance with a smile on her lips, as she was led by Cale to the two seats in the middle.

Looking at the desks, there's a scroll and a silver necktie lying neatly in a glass box. Camilla raise her brows with a smile as she pulled her ribbon off and tied the necktie around her neck.

"How is it?"

She faced Cale with the slightly crooked necktie. Cale chuckled lightly and straighten the tie.

"Beautiful."

"Let me put yours on."

She drew the other tie from the other desk and faced Cale. She untied the red tie and smoothly re-tied the silver necktie.

"Bend down."

She patted Cale on his shoulder smoothen his collar. Cale raise his brows and bend down slightly just enough for Camilla to reach.

The others look at their unexpected flirting and looked away when Cale met their eyes.
August rolled his eyes as he click his tongue.

As they went to their chosen desks, they couldn't help but let out a light smile.

"They really spent a lot of time and money to restrict us."

Camilla's eyes narrowed with a smile as she heard the August's voice echoing in the room.

That's right. The school is restricting their own mana. The smell of lilac and sandalwood restricted their use of mana and restrained their control of it.

"Sneaky~"

The cutie giggled as she covered her mouth.

"Haha, it's not like it really works."

Aleph followed her words as others laughed.

"Hmm~ it really makes you feel the pleasure being treated as someone special."

The girl with a red-hair, who got her hair burned and was now cut neatly, said while tying her necktie in front of a large mirror, which came from her storage space.

"Heheh more like being treated as a monster."

Aleph rolled his eyes, as he added.

"Why? Are we not?"

Camilla gently ask.

She saw their lips rose lightly, which can be said to be beautiful and scary. Beautiful because of their beauty and scary because they tacitly agreed that they are monsters themselves.

"Besides, they're just protecting those sweet students."

Ameris, continued.

Slight smile can be seen on everyone's lips. It's true, the school OR the kingdom to be exact, spent a lot of money and time to restrict them. The necktie on their necks have mana-limiter. And the woods on the door, the chair and tables used in the classroom as well as the small wooden bookshelf are made of sandalwoods which is fatal to any other magician. Not totally weakness but some sort of restrictions on the flow of mana. But the lilac flowers on the balcony and vases gave the people in the room freshness and freedom.

Both the lilac and sandalwoods seems like a message to them saying, 'Control Yourself '.
So, it didn't offend them or anything. They just found it amusing and funny.

Camilla felt a hand on her waist and a slight breath in her ears. A light  tug brought her closer to Cale's body.

"Is it hard?"

A slight smile flash in Camilla's eyes. She knew what Cale meant. He's asking if the tie works on her and if it's hard on her.

She leaned on his chest, naturally.

"What do you think?"

"Hmm, I don't know."

"You clearly know."

"Then, what is it?"

The other eight look at the flirting of the two as they feel like, they're going to get used to it.

August felt his arm being poke. He look at the side to see Ameris staring at the two.

"Are the two of them close?"

She didn't know if they knew each other or not, as they are of different status before.

August look back at the flirting two.

"They're not."

"Fiancé?"

"Nope."

"At least they know each other right?"

The red-headed girl can't help but asked after listening to them.

"They're not either."

Aleph answered then laugh as he added.

"They only knew each other today. Haha."

Ricardo, the handsome boy, gave a slight smile on his lips. With his eyes cold.

He can't help but feel that the two people in front of them, is above them. He feels this since they saw each other before. He, who never knew how to wait, just waited for the two people to lead them. And he can't help but bow down despite feeling and knowing about the coldness of his blood.

A voice broke his thoughts.

"Then they don't have respective a fiancé, right?" The cutie asked the two royals.

"Do you want a handsome, powerful, have a famous background, and a perfect fiancé that have no flaws and weakness?"

The cutie and other girls shook their heads.
Of course, they don't want to. Having a perfect fiancé makes them feel insecure and no sense of security.

"See. They're too perfect to have one."

"Maybe they'll have one soon."
August interject.

Aleph smirk as he stared at the two who now looks like they're about to kiss to be so close to each other.

"Maybe."

"Leave them be. Let's just introduce ourselves."

Ameris gave a light laugh, interrupting their own gossips.

"Sure. Then who'll start?"

He shrug casually.

"How about from the top?"

A gentle voice interject.

"Huh? You done?"

August gave the two a look.

"Fufufu. I'm sorry. But yes we're done."