"I..... Know about it. I thought you're talking about something else."

"Good that you know. Wake up early tomorrow, around four in the morning so that you all could start your fast." She informed. Really? Waking up at four in the morning? Even the sun's not up at that time. What will I do?

Wait! Did she talk about fast? Fast and me, never!

I tried fasting for a day in my teens and ended up eating fruits every hour.

In short, I couldn't fast at all.

I am not able to.

I moved my gaze to Ayaan and saw him laughing quietly at my situation. Why couldn't he support me instead of laughing at me? "I think it's not necessary. I mean a fast can't prove our love, right?" He said smirking at me. Was he challenging me?

"It's alright. I can fast." I said in the heat of moment. And then I realised what I had said.

"Okay. Then prepare for tomorrow. Kritika will tell you about the rest." Dadi said and stood up, leaving the hall. I stood up and walked out to the car.

"Are you mad? Why did you say yes to her?" Ayaan asked sitting beside me on the driving seat.

"It's just a fast." I replied. I don't think it would be difficult as I don't feel much hungry during periods. I'll do it!

"Just a fast? You can't eat a single bite."

"I know."

"You can't even drink a drop of water."

"What?"

"Why are you reacting like you had a big shock? Don't tell me you don't know. Haven't you seen your mother all these years?" He asked continuously.

"I've never paid any heed to it. She used to fast but I never observed it deeply."

"You can step back now too. You don't have to-"

"Stop. I can. I'm able to fast."

"Your wish. I'm not forcing you. And I'm not going to fast." He said stopping the car in front of the building.

"I haven't asked you to." I said angrily and stepped out of the car.

"Wait for me." He shouted and ran behind me. I went into the lift and he followed me inside.

"Why are you following me?"

"Am I following you? This company is mine. I can go anywhere I want." He said.

"Idiot!" I said and left the lift. Reaching my cabin I saw Maya chilling around and sipping her juice. Such a chilling life she lives.

"Divya! Finally you came." Maya shouted.

"Where would I go?" I said throwing my purse on the table.

"Is something wrong? Chill girl! I know you lose your calm easily but don't behave like this. You scare the hell out of me." Maya said.

"Then what should I do? Even I'm fed up of my current nature. I think I've talked a bit too rudely to everyone to today." I confessed.

"That's alright and completely normal. Don't worry. Just relax your mind and don't stress out on small things."

"I'll try."

"You should." She said and I nodded.

××

"How was your meeting today?" I asked Ayaan, sitting on the passenger seat while going back.

"Good."