22| Mr Shy is scared

Started writing on 26th August 2020.
Completed on 27th August 2020.
Word count : 3348 words

___________________________

- N A T A S H A -

La la la....

Why am I feeling butterflies in my stomach? Maybe due to the upcoming confession I'm going to do.

Hope everything goes right and Dhruv agrees to my proposal.

"Natasha, have you thought about the Hollywood training?" My manager popped out of nowhere.

I want to kill her. This old woman wants to control me in every way. She told me about the three months Hollywood training just a day ago and wants me to give an answer in a moment.

What does she think of himself? Middle aged woman!

"I need some time to think."

"Natasha! It's your career. You have a golden opportunity in your hands, why waste it?" I nodded as I can't talk rudely to her.

First reason, she's my senior- almost fifteen years older than me. Secondly, she's the one under who's guidance I am now a star.

"I know but- "

"No buts Natasha! It's just a three months training. If you're selected as a finalist then you would surely secure a good position internationally........" She lectured and I nodded in every sentence she spoke. I finally checked the time, it was already evening. So I packed myself up and reached the restaurant where I was going to meeting him.

He wasn't present there. Thank God! I needed to touch up my makeup. I sat on my seat seeing the beautiful night sky. After using the concealer I took out the lipstick I needed to put on. Just when I was applying it on my lips, he entered. I quickly packed my purse as no girl would want a boy to see her applying makeup.

Every girl wants to look beautiful without using makeup and that's what guys want to see too. No man wants to see a makeup box sitting in front of him. So I applied just a little makeup- neither less nor much, just a perfect natural look.

He sat down in front of me. "Hi!" I waved my hands.

"Hello." He replied without any expression on his face. The silence was killing me.

"What would you like to eat?" I asked.

"Anything that's healthy." He answered. Oh my goodness!

"Okay! Then let's order something." And I ordered a lavish dinner. I was going to dip the spoon inside my mouth but his voice stopped me.

"Are you going to eat with lipstick over your mouth?" I nodded in yes.

"Lipstick contains chemicals which attracts all the dust and dirt particles from the air. And then when you eat like this, it would directly go inside your body harming it and may even be the cause of your death."

"Stop..... I understood." I quickly swiped my lipstick as I don't want myself to die early. Whole dinner was in pin drop silence. No one spoke anything.

Dinner was complete and finally it was the time for my proposal. I took a long breath and stood up. "Dhruv I want to say some-"

His phone rang!!

He looked at me and excused himself.

"Alright!" "I'll be coming now. It would take ten minutes." He said over the phone.