She didn't hear the door open because she was lost in the view and her thoughts. She heard his deep husky voice calling out for her. She shashayed to where his voice called from. She found him in the kitchen, admiring the perfectly set kitchen table and the food.

"Hey baby." Her sultry voice sounded sinful.

He turned around and his eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. He stood there, like he was glued to his spot. His eyes darkened with lust as his eyes took her in. Kayla smiled seductively at him, she was enjoying the effect she had over him.

"I'm planning on wearing this to the party. Will this do baby?" She asked innocently, her eyebrows frowning at him in question.

 Will this do baby?" She asked innocently, her eyebrows frowning at him in question

"Are you out of your mind?" He roared at her, his eyes darkening with anger.

"Don't you like it? I thought it was cute." She pouted.

"It's not cute, it's sinful. Are you trying to kill me Kayla? Do you think I will ever let another man look at you wearing this?"

"But this is what people normally wear to those parties."

"Don't make me lose my fucking mind. This flimsy thing is for my eyes only." He walked towards her predatory. Kayla felt her pulse quicken, the way his eyes were lusting over her was sinful. She feared whatever he was planning to do to her.

She turned and tried to walk away from him to the bedroom but he quickly pressed his body against her back. His hand snaked around to cup her sex. It was easy to have access because the dress barely covered anything. Immediately she stilled as his finger moved inside her, she was not wearing any underwear.

Her core was already pulsating at the familiar invasion, it was a familiar feeling she could never get enough of . She moaned as his fingers started  working in and out of her. He moved her so that she was trapped between the wall and him. Her front facing the wall and her back pressed against his front.  The sound of her wet core and his fingers thrusting into her, hyped her panting.

"Sbu.. " she moaned a weak protest. His lips pressed against her ear, biting lightly at her lobe.

"I'm the only person allowed to see you in this." He hissed. She tried to respond to him but his finger thrusted harder and faster so she ended up moaning loudly.

She meant for the dress to be a joke to see his reaction and now she was sexually punished for it. When she was about to bust he pulled out and she moaned in protest. His movement started getting sloppy and slow, she knew it was his plan. To delay her orgasm and punish her.

She snapped her thighs together, captivating his hand between her thighs. His hand couldn't move and he groaned in frustration. He nipped at her ear and trailed sweet kisses down the side of her neck and he sucked until she felt skin broke. It was painful arousing, she felt her core thromb painfully.

"Open up for me Kayla." He commanded in a whisper.

"I want to go get dressed. Dinner is getting cold." She protested weakly.
She didn't want to get dressed, she wanted him to ravish her until she couldn't take it anymore.

"I thought you were dressed and as for dinner I'm having you as my  dinner." He smirked at her.

His fingers gripped her thighs, she moaned and leaned against him.  He started grounding his hard erection on her back. His lips connected with the sensitive spot in her neck. He nibbled at it and all the control she mastered slipped away.

"Spread your legs for me love."  He ordered.

She opened them. His fingers began pumping and the knot in her stomach started twisting and twirling. His other hand went to massage her clits and she came hard and fast. His hand cupped her breast through the sheer material of the dress.

He removed his hand from her core and she cried out in protest. She wanted him there. He hiked her dress up and positioned himself at her moist opening. She felt his finger being replaced by something much bigger. He slipped his cock inside her, it was hard and throbbing hot. His hot breath fanned her neck. She didn't know when he zipped down his trousers.

"Do you still want to get dressed? Should I stop?" He asked, ramming his cock in and out of her sleek pussy. He groaned in desire as he pumped into her.

"No....please don't " Her voice was weakened by pleasure. He chuckled before his hand went to her hips. He gripped her hips and began a low and steady thrust. A whimper escaped her lips and she steadied herself with her hands on the wall.

His thrust was tortouros. He will pull out slowly, enter slowly and thrust hard at the end. It was driving her nuts so she started rocking her hips towards his cock. He groaned in pleasure as she increased the pace of her hips. Her back was arched as she moved her hips frantically towards him. The pleasure was unbearable. He held her hips firmly into place and thrusted hard into her.

"Oh God.... yes...."she moaned as he thrusted hard and fast into her, making her see stars. Her voice was caught in her throat, his hips were rocking fast against her. She felt the familiar feeling build up in her stomach. She closed her eyes and focused on that feeling. Her walls clung to his swollen member, he knew she was close so he rocked hard against her and her juices gushed out of her. She went limp against the wall as he thrusted some more to find his own release.

She thought he was done with her but he carried her bridal style to the bedroom. The dinner was forgotten, he laid her gently in the bed and helped removed her dress. He spent the whole night making love to her in every position possible. By the time he stopped ravishing her body she was tired and her core was sore. Her eyelids dropped automatically and she fell into a deep slumber.