Final kill/final chapter

Skeppy and Dream called out in alarm as eret ran as fast as his legs could carry him, out of the reactor, slamming into the wall before desperately scrambling to his feet, looking back in fear as Wilbur exited the room behind him. Dream heard Skeppy take off running to the button but felt unable to move as he watched Wilbur run out of the reactor, straight at the man who stared into the dark unfamiliar eyes like a deer trapped in the headlights. The tall man pressed himself against the wall as Wilbur's form shifted, bubbling and shifting as he grabbed Eret by the shoulders, when the voice warned them he wasn't human anymore he wasn't lying. Will's body grew in height, dragging Eret upwards with ease. Eret's breath became panicked as he began to instinctually fight back, tears sliding down his face as an inhuman hand grabbed it. His eyes made contact with dream in a silent cry for help when a sound echoed through the halls. Will snapped eret's neck before dropping him and returning to his human form except for his eyes. The sound made Dream realize how horrifyingly silent the kill was.

" Meeting called"

Dream felt his blood go cold as wilbur, grabbed the body by the arm and slung it over his shoulder. He walked past dream making eye contact, how they hadn't noticed the inhumanness of his eyes was beyond dream, they were bloodshot and dead, nothing other than malice bleeding through the window to the soul. Slowly dream began walking to the button, his heart hammering in his chest as he walked right next to a killer, currently dragging a body. Dream could feel his own fear radiate from himself, he had just watched a neck be snapped as easily as if it were a tree branch.As he stepped into the cafeteria he could hear cries of grief.

Skeppy had tears in his eyes

" I wasn't fast enough"

Dream nodded sadly, standing next to the others as they stared across the table at Wilbur who stood with no emotion on his face. Skeppy gripped dream's arm looking sick, dream felt strangely empty, he had just watched someone he cared about die and as his fear melted away he felt nothing other than a dull anger.... It scared him. They all were silent

" Well..... I suppose we all know who it is"

Phil's voice was so quiet, someone he cared about as if he was his own son was currently holding Eret , whose head was at the complete wrong angle. Everyone nodded, when voting time started they would all know what to do but what to do until then? Skeppy looked even more broken than before, he hadn't been close to eret but when he had lost bad the man had shown him so much sympathy and he was gone.

" At least Eret will be the last one to die"

Tubbo whispered , but Dream shook his head looking at Wilbur who looked back at him with mild amusement

" No.... He wont be the last one to die. He was the last innocent person to die though"

Wilbur smiled

" I suppose so"

Dream clenched his fist ready to interrogate him before it was over but Tubbo beat him to it

" Why did you kill t-tommy"

Wilbur looked at him in surprise but dream had to watch as Wilbur's surprise morphed into a wide grin, a small fire sparking in his dead eyes.

" What do you mean why did I kill him? Isn't it obvious I'm the imposter"

" But w-why him I-I thought you cared about him"

" Ohhhh Tubbo , sweet sweet Tubbo I almost forgot I used to care for that worthless child"

His laugh cut through the air like his knife did Bad.