Chapter 83

Chapter 83: Two

I'm trembling so bad and I feel like all my blood drained from my body.

I witnessed how Rosalina slowly crushed Madame's heart in front of Selton with no remorse.

I immediately looked away. It's all too much. It's too painful to watch. I feel sick and I feel so devastated at the same time. But this is much more painful for Selton.

I ran towards him, halos madapa. Niyakap ko siya ng napakahigpit. I know this won't do much but I just want to be there for him. This must be so painful for him na parang pinapatay siya.

He can't manage to hug me back. He just got his mother back and this is what happens? They just spent a little amount of time together and it hurts me.

He's crying. I closed my eyes. I can't bear it. I can't bear hearing his sobs. I can feel him trembling so bad. My hands are shaking while hugging him.

I'm so fucking angry. I stood up and used my power against Rosalina even though it won't do a thing to her. She dodged everything I threw.

"It's over for her," She said while laughing like crazy.

I can see how full of anger, hatred, and resentment her eyes are. I was wrong about her. Umasa akong kaya niya pang magbago. Kaya niya pang itama ang lahat ng pagkakamali niya. Just like what Madame did...

She eyed me with satisfaction in her eyes, but the anger, hatred, and resentment are still there. "You thought you could do the same to me, right? You're holding on to that one thing you call hope... but I'm sorry to disappoint you, child. I'm nothing like my sister. She's too weak and fragile. I'm stronger than her and I've struggled a lot. I know what I'm doing from the very start."

I know it's bad to provoke her but I couldn't stop myself anymore. She killed Selton's mother, her own sister. I can't let this slide. "Yes, you're nothing like her. You said you're stronger than her? You're wrong about that. Ikaw ang mahina sa inyong dalawa. You chose to destroy your own life. You spent it on a goddamn plan to destroy your own sister's life and yours, instead of living peacefully."

"You fucking bitch, you are not in my position—"

"Come on, you know for a fact that when you ruined your sister's life, you also ruined yours in the process. You know that more than anyone else!"

I think I hit a nerve. And this is not good. I'm provoking her but she knows that I'm right about this. Pinili niyang sirain ang buhay niya. She wanted revenge so bad that she didn't think of living peacefully anymore.

"You're wrong about that. She ruined my life! She's the reason why this happened to me!"

"No, it's not her fault at all. Stop blaming her when you're the one who did this to yourself! Hindi kasalanan ni Madame na nagustuhan siya ng mga tao! Ikaw ang may problema rito. You're envious and jealous of her. Isipin mo ang mga nangyari sayo dahil sa mga plano mo. Did you even have the chance to live in peace? No, right? Because you're too busy thinking of a way to ruin her life! You didn't want her to be happy because you aren't!" I shouted at her.

"H-How... of all people, you're the one to lecture me about this? My own parents, even my sister, didn't do the same thing. But how do you, of all people, get to shout at me like this? You weren't there when my life started to crumble. You don't know everything that happened until I told you just now. But how can you fucking lecture me?!"

"You deserve to hear this. And you know that everything I said is correct."

She blinked a few times, tila 'di makapaniwala sa mga narinig mula sa'kin. On my peripheral vision, I saw Selton running towards Madame, sobbing. It breaks my heart.